Dzeko, what's his next move?

Mountaineer said:
Watch the Chelsea and other pre-season friendlies. See how many chances they create in each game.

Then compare that with the measly few chances City created in all three last friendlies.

City never look like a sharp threat. They have possession but they still don't look dangerous at all. Yes it's pre-season, but look at Chelsea. Look at Bayern.

Chelsea scored 8 against Indonesia with worse strikers. Why? Because the midfielders created tons of chances for everyone. City can't create a chance for Dzkeo or anyone else. Like two or three shots in 40 minutes? Against a much weaker team? Kind of pathetic.

That is the main reason why we didn't see as many goals and still aren't.

If this was Dzeko playing with the Bosnian team against this bunch, it would have been at least 5-0 or 6-0, and like 30 shots on goal.
I'm assuming that is the same Chelsea that manged a huge total of three goals against us in four games last year
Whilst we manged that in the first game against them and then scored another four in two more games

LoveCity said:
Stoned Rose said:
My Spurs fan workmate is saying their ITKs reckon Spurs have officially bid £19 for Dzeko today.

Some info here: <a class="postlink" href="http://triffictottenham.co.uk/spurs-bid-19m-for-edin-dzeko/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://triffictottenham.co.uk/spurs-bid ... din-dzeko/</a>

Could be a Levy ploy to get their #1 target Soldado.

A championship winning footballer with the potential of staying here to repeat the same process or to go to a club that will make it to 3rd or 4th spot? No brainer for me.

samharris said:
Mrmcfc said:
samharris said:
If all else fails...use the dot. :)
Haha

Was it a misunderstanding or did you post something incredibly horrible that you regretted it seconds later?

Edit: if it was the latter then fuck you!

... If not then :D

Hahaha
You funny bastard you.
;)

bluethunder said:
£19 million is a good deal. but i wouldn't sell one of our best players to tottenham.

No it's not if you consider who we are dealing with. Levy can go fuck himself as far as I am concerned.

bluethunder said:
£19 million is a good deal. but i wouldn't sell one of our best players to tottenham.

We wouldn't be. 19 million we should bite their hands off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.