Dzeko, what's his next move?

Selling Dzeko would be a huge mistake (and no I'm not Bosnian). And £19m is a joke figure when you consider the sums being bandied around for other non PL proven strikers.

I think with the squad we now have and the way it looks as if we are going to play, Dzeko will score a shedload of goals.

I don't get the dislike for him from some on here and never have. Without Edin there would have been no Aguero moment. Keep him all day long for me.

Not enough, he will always score goals and will look clumsy and a little slow but he is deceptive and will come good.

What about Dzeko Kola and Barry. Don't they need a left back and thought they were keen on Barry.

Mountaineer said:
Watch the Chelsea and other pre-season friendlies. See how many chances they create in each game.

Then compare that with the measly few chances City created in all three last friendlies.

City never look like a sharp threat. They have possession but they still don't look dangerous at all. Yes it's pre-season, but look at Chelsea. Look at Bayern.

Chelsea scored 8 against Indonesia with worse strikers. Why? Because the midfielders created tons of chances for everyone. City can't create a chance for Dzkeo or anyone else. Like two or three shots in 40 minutes? Against a much weaker team? Kind of pathetic.

That is the main reason why we didn't see as many goals and still aren't.

If this was Dzeko playing with the Bosnian team against this bunch, it would have been at least 5-0 or 6-0, and like 30 shots on goal.
Wait wait wait. Are the "Blame Pellegrini and the midfielders!" narratives already starting for a season that hasn't even begun?

taconinja said:
Mountaineer said:
Watch the Chelsea and other pre-season friendlies. See how many chances they create in each game.

Then compare that with the measly few chances City created in all three last friendlies.

City never look like a sharp threat. They have possession but they still don't look dangerous at all. Yes it's pre-season, but look at Chelsea. Look at Bayern.

Chelsea scored 8 against Indonesia with worse strikers. Why? Because the midfielders created tons of chances for everyone. City can't create a chance for Dzkeo or anyone else. Like two or three shots in 40 minutes? Against a much weaker team? Kind of pathetic.

If this was Dzeko playing with the Bosnian team against this bunch, it would have been at least 5-0 or 6-0, and like 30 shots on goal.
Wait wait wait. Are the "Blame Pellegrini and the midfielders!" narratives already starting for a season that hasn't even begun?
No, Kidd was in charge of the US Tour quite clearly he has to go.

pudge said:
taconinja said:
Mountaineer said:

No, Kidd was in charge of the US Tour quite clearly he has to go.
Damn. I'll really miss him. :(

I think next season he can score shitloads for us, if navas gets the crosses in and hes banging them in suddenly he gets confidence and can become unplayable(spurs 5-1). his touch is often shocking to be honest but once a striker gets confidence this changes.with a crosser like navas hell get 20 goals a season

We scored 9 goals against Chelsea in 2 recent friendlies...
They don't mean anything.

Judging our performances in these games is daft, and to expect a certain style of play o that kind of pitch is also daft... I'm glad we played the way we did as it limited the risk of injury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.