Dzeko

Strikers like Dzeko rely on service. He's not a Tevez who runs back to get hold of the ball, pace isn't an aspect of his game he's strong in so that would be stupid. As I say, he needs the service and at the moment he isn't getting it. The fact is, we need some width in our game; it's desparately lacking. This is why I'm so disappointed we've lost AJ for such a long time. It's no surprise that the goal Dzeko scored came from a cross from the wing.

Also, it's a new formation, so the team needs time to adapt to playing in that mould. Takes a couple of games to get used to it.

In other words, stop being so fucking kneejerk and give him time to settle in. Silva took a few games.

I think/hope Dzeko will be good. He looks good on the ball. The main worry for me is his lack of mobility. No matter what people on here say, this league relies on pace and mobility.

Mattyc55 said:
Tevez played some wonderful passes today. At least he tries to make things happen. Him and Silva are head and shoulders ahead of the rest of our forward thinking players.

Agreed. Having a go at tevez is just fcking ridiculous. We will only realise how good he is when he leaves us!

Dzeko is a good player but since he has started our system has turned to shit. Johnson got a bad injury last Thursday but no replacement and them he doesn't let swp go but won't even put him on a very weak bench.

Mancini falling out with players is fcking costing us big time. What other club would send arguably their secon beat player last season out on loan and pay their wages! Fcking ridiculous. we have been shit since Newcastle away and its totally down to mancini.

If he plays vieira and Jo again in the cups we will eventually get knocked out of both and another season of underachievement beckons.

friend said:
Despite some stiff competition, there are some comments on this thread rank amongst the stupidest I have ever seen on here.

Welcome to Bluemoon.

xadox said:
City is not playing like a TEAM! Too many bad passings and selfish players! IF teammates want Dzeko to score they have to pass him the F****** ball! If not do not let him play! Simple as that! Not even ONE good pass to Dzeko tonight. He has to do everything him selv from the middle if he wants to score...

Manchini is the man to do something with this... Silva playes only to Tevez and back.. NOT GOOD!

Play like a TEAM!!!
quote of the month, well said.

pfazz said:
I have never heard such inane drivel as this thread.

This thread is just insane. I knew it would be and knew I shouldn't have read it but even those fears were not as bad as the actual things written inside. Absolutely embarrassing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.