Dzeko

Neil McNab said:
jjeangi said:
Dzeko can link well with people, don't know why it was mainly Tevez he was able to link with.

Sanchez is coming though blues.. ;)
Sanchez is currently the most over rated player in Europe with a for sale sign round his neck, seen him play in a few games, if you get frustrated at the way SWP runs into defenders you'd better not watch this guy, spends most of the game in a heap on the floor, would be a gamble at £10m. Dzeko looks like being another Samaras to me!

How some people are ignorant is beyond me...

In 4 months in MCFC Dzeko scored more than Samaras did in 2 years...

And another fact, in 2 years in Wolfsburg Dzeko scored more than Samaras scored in his lifetime...

But, yeah, he is Samaras all over again...

First post...so please be gentle!

I thought Dzeko was awful last night...just looks a yard off the pace everytime I have seen him.

When you think of how good Suarez is...he would have been a much better player for us.

And cheaper!!! Nevermind

Listen..

Dzeko as had a slow start granted, but it takes time for strikers to bed in. His first touch has been off and there is also a distint lackage of pace. But we have seen glimpses of his natural striking ability. He will come good next season very much like Robbie Fowler did that time.........oh er

For the negative ones on here - regardless of how good or bad of a player he is/will turn out to be, here are few facts for you:

1. His away tying goal at Notts put your assess in position to be in the final of FA cup to begin with.

2. His two goals against Aris put your assess through to the next round of Europa League.

3. His goals @Blackburn got you one of the key wins this season in terms of Champions League spot.

That's your 27 million right there, even if he turns up to be all you want him to be eventually (fail, that is).

So show some DECENCY at least, eh?

I encourage all to watch the highlights on the OS last night, Dzeko was involved in the link-up in all of our best attacks last night.

For what it's worth........

I think Dzeko is lacking in confidence at the moment.

His first touch is generally poor.

His link up play is decent.

I believe he will come good and be a success

Apart from Tevez which striker has looked the business for City under Mancini. Adebayor, Ballotelli, Bellamy have good look in patches but none have stood out.

This must have a lot to do with the style of play where we very rarely impose ourselves on the opposition and stretch defences (Don't want Bobby out - hoping our play will evolve). The nearest United have to Dzeko is Berbatov. Unlike Dzeko Berbatov is in a team that attacks at pace and has running machines around him.

Tevez is often the fulcrum of the team and can produce something out of nothing. Dzeko needs service.

From what I know (very little) Dzeko is a model pro who is trying his best. Last night starved of service I didn't think he did too bad at all. We should be patient.

I thought Dzeko was excellent last night. He worked his arse off and held the ball up really well at times, often against two or three defenders. When we were up against it a bit, this took a lot of pressure off our midfield and defence, making sure the ball didn't come straight back when we cleared it. He doesn't look low on confidence to me either, more like someone who is still adjusting to the pace of the Premier League, but someone who knows he's getting there and will be OK. I also thought he and Carlos linked up really well a couple of times in the short time they were on the pitch together.

EaglesFan said:
For the negative ones on here - regardless of how good or bad of a player he is/will turn out to be, here are few facts for you:

1. His away tying goal at Notts put your assess in position to be in the final of FA cup to begin with.

2. His two goals against Aris put your assess through to the next round of Europa League.

3. His goals @Blackburn got you one of the key wins this season in terms of Champions League spot.

That's your 27 million right there, even if he turns up to be all you want him to be eventually (fail, that is).

So show some DECENCY at least, eh?

sad to say but it takes a Palace fan to come on here and talk some sense (well done on staying up mate)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.