Dzeko

LoveCity said:
If we play our cards right we might get van Persie for less than we sell Dzeko for. That would be very un-City like business and would be nice for a change.

If it happens I would bloody well hope so. Dzeko is 2.5 years younger and will have sell on value at the end of any contract. RVP will have NO sell on value. Statistically he's also a crock so we should probably get 5 strikers in for the new season if we get him.

And yes I don't want RVP unless we pay the right fee for him.

BlueAnorak said:
LoveCity said:
If we play our cards right we might get van Persie for less than we sell Dzeko for. That would be very un-City like business and would be nice for a change.

If it happens I would bloody well hope so. Dzeko is 2.5 years younger and will have sell on value at the end of any contract. RVP will have NO sell on value. Statistically he's also a crock so we should probably get 5 strikers in for the new season if we get him.

And yes I don't want RVP unless we pay the right fee for him.

Stop coming out with your bullshit about sell-on value and RVP being a crock, you sound like a tit.

think RVP's injurys are purely down to,being forced to play so many games,that wouldnt be the case at city....still as injured as he has been over the years,he's managed 214 games for the gooners and bagged 132 goals...not bad..

Van Persie is motivated to win trophies before his career fizzles out.

That makes him an even more potent player than he has ever been.

In our team, imagine another 30 goals on top of what we missed thanks to Tevez last season.

Tevez won't make Aguero or Mario better players.

Van Persie is so freakishly good, technically, he can make them unstoppable.

And as for Silva and Nasri, see Fabregas, for the frightening possibilities.

Deepest Blue said:
In some interviews Mancini has added the caveat that they will stay "if they want".

Not quite the same thing IMO
From the interviews I've seen/read, Mancini states that they will/he wants them to stay but adds the caveat '..but it won't be easy..', which is a totally different thing.

The caveat is puzzling but seems to indicate, as you say, '..if they want to..'.

looks like mancini is testing milan.. he wants to see how badly they want tevez. of course he won't come out and say we are willing to sell. in my opinion he is just playing it safe so this tevez fiasco will not backfire on his face just incase milan decide they are too skint and cannot afford carlos.

i think there is more of a chance that tevez leaves before dzeko. I actually prefer dzeko in our squad. he doesn't moan like a prima donna like some footballers are these days.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Van Persie is motivated to win trophies before his career fizzles out.

That makes him an even more potent player than he has ever been.

In our team, imagine another 30 goals on top of what we missed thanks to Tevez last season.

Tevez won't make Aguero or Mario better players.

Van Persie is so freakishly good, technically, he can make them unstoppable.

And as for Silva and Nasri, see Fabregas, for the frightening possibilities.

Absolutely everything you say...

But I have seen him miss sitters, now if he comes the spot light will be on him how will he react with real pressure? that is my only doubt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.