Dzeko

Aguero and Dzeko are a few days behind the rest, they weren't at pre-season from the very start.

Dzeko out RVP in................

mancini_1543402a.jpg

If we play our cards right we might get van Persie for less than we sell Dzeko for. That would be very un-City like business and would be nice for a change.

LoveCity said:
If we play our cards right we might get van Persie for less than we sell Dzeko for. That would be very un-City like business and would be nice for a change.

as in Facebook.....like

no room for sentiment in modern day football, but I would be very sad to see Dzeko leave.
he has been a true "team player" since day 1.
he was truly ecstatic when we won the F A Cup - despite not featuring in the Final
he has accepted not playing on a regular basis without a murmur and seems to have been truly delighted to be part of City.
he has not been a consistent performer but - had we actually played to his strengths (ie with a winger!) - who knows what he would have achieved.
I'd rather he stayed and we played to his strengths but - if this not to be - I wish him well and will always believe he made a major contribution to our success to date.

Tevez City said:
Selling Dzeko for a minimum of 20 mil pound will be a good deal.

agreed, nothing against him but mancini's system doesn't suit him 100% imo.

ban-mcfc said:
Tevez City said:
Selling Dzeko for a minimum of 20 mil pound will be a good deal.

agreed, nothing against him but mancini's system doesn't suit him 100% imo.

van persie fits the system perfectly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.