Football guy said:
Sell dzeko for £20m and buy RVP for £20m , that will be an amazing deal ,

Imagine

Aguero
Tevez
RVP
Balotelli

Imagine keeping them all happy. I cant

This. It could happen if Tevez goes for another golf tour. That would give the another 3 players good playing time. But if he doesnt...
Only injuries will give chance to rotate them. RVP wouldnt come to sit on the bench, while trying to put Aguero to the bench would backfire easily.

Balo is the only one that sits on the bench regularly without making problems.

Damanino said:
mancityscot said:
Football guy said:

Imagine

Aguero
Tevez
RVP
Balotelli

This. It could happen if Tevez goes for another golf tour. That would give the another 3 players good playing time. But if he doesnt...
Only injuries will give chance to rotate them. RVP wouldnt come to sit on the bench, while trying to put Aguero to the bench would backfire easily.

Balo can sit out games , and if we have RVP,tevez,aguero , we will be in much better position incase of injuries , even if aguero gets injured , we will have RVP and tevez with balotelli , i think thats fair?

Damanino said:
mancityscot said:
Football guy said:

Imagine

Aguero
Tevez
RVP
Balotelli

I've never understood the "You won't keep them happy" claim. None of those players are what i would call an old fasioned striker. There is much more to all of them than that. All of them can play up top, behind the striker or out wide. They are all very versitile and with the amount of fixtures we have this season they will all get planty of games.

Stop making the mistake of thinking that they are competing for one spot, They aren't. Back four with two centre mids... The front 4 players (Last season ended with Silva, Nasri, Aguero, Tevez) are simply allowed to roam and switch about... If we sell Dzeko and buy RVP it will be Back 4, Barry, Yaya... Then Any 4 of Tevez, Nasri, Aguero, Milner, RVP, Balo, Silva, AJ... All interchanging and roaming just like Spain play...

Simple really :)

What are you people talking about.We can't rotate between 4 world class strikers who all want to start games.Last season we didn't had tevez yet still Dzeko was complaining because of lack of games.Keeping players like Balotelli and Aguero on the bench will hinder their development.And if we keep tevez on the bench for long then well I don't have to tell you what happened last time.Aguero on the bench will start rumors and soon he will be unhappy and off to Madrid.We have enough strikers Balo to lead the attack and Aguero or Tevez to support him.Even if both strikers are injured we can still play with one up top.

Dzeko as a man, I really like. He seems to enjoy life at City no matter if he's playing or not. Sadly, he's not the kind of player we need for the next level we are going to and his dream of going to Milan will come through soon.

Just to confirm.
"Both Dzeko and Tevez will stay at City," Mancini told Sky Italia. "We are a great team and we try to keep all our great players. It won't be easy but they will stay here.

"We still lack a couple of players to reach [the level of] Real Madrid and Barcelona. Also our mentality has to grow season by season."

In some interviews Mancini has added the caveat that they will stay "if they want".

Not quite the same thing IMO

The Future's Blue said:
Just to confirm.
"Both Dzeko and Tevez will stay at City," Mancini told Sky Italia. "We are a great team and we try to keep all our great players. It won't be easy but they will stay here.

"We still lack a couple of players to reach [the level of] Real Madrid and Barcelona. Also our mentality has to grow season by season."

I would be absolutely gobsmacked if we bring in Van Persie and both Tevez and Dzeko are still here.

Can't be anything more than an exercise to bump up their price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.