Dzeko

LoveCity said:
sniff said:
Dzeko prob had a top class striker in him somewhere. For some reason he cant do it a City...

Reason being the system we play, play like the rags or Spurs and he'd be laughing (30+ goals a season). It all comes down to that really and it's for that reason that van Persie is a much better fit for us than Dzeko probably as he is used to playing in a technical/quick passing system at Arsenal.

Agree 100% mate.. It seem's that formation isnt the prefered system for Mancini, or somewhere along the line he lost faith in Dzeko.

But he seem's to have all the trade marks of square peg round hole syndrome.

Stoned Rose said:
Vincent said:
To label him as "shit" is complete nonsense and a fail of gigantic proportions. I'm more than happy to keep the 4 current forwards we have at the club. If Mancini is adamant on selling one of Tevez or Dzeko I would get rid of Edin, simply because he doesn't suit our style particularly well. I'm hoping we steer clear of RVP and keep what we have.

To label him as "shit" is complete nonsense and a fail of gigantic proportions

No it isn't. To admit that a player 'doesnt fit our style particularly well' in two seperate threads and then argue in favour of him is though.
Since when has a player who has won two titles in two top European Leagues and almost single-handed took Bosnia to the European Championships been shit? Only in your world, and that of jealous Utd fans. he didn't play every week last season because we had Aguero who is the best there is. He scored 13 League games despite only starting in about half of them

Marvin said:
Stoned Rose said:
Vincent said:
To label him as "shit" is complete nonsense and a fail of gigantic proportions. I'm more than happy to keep the 4 current forwards we have at the club. If Mancini is adamant on selling one of Tevez or Dzeko I would get rid of Edin, simply because he doesn't suit our style particularly well. I'm hoping we steer clear of RVP and keep what we have.

No it isn't. To admit that a player 'doesnt fit our style particularly well' in two seperate threads and then argue in favour of him is though.
Since when has a player who has won two titles in two top European Leagues and almost single-handed took Bosnia to the European Championships been shit? Only in your world, and that of jealous Utd fans. he didn't play every week last season because we had Aguero who is the best there is. He scored 13 League games despite only starting in about half of them

I wasn't gonna bite but hey........

2 top titles in top european leagues you say?

John O'Shea, Wes Brown, Anderson....... do I need to go on?

proves absolutely nothing really does it?

Euro 2012 qualifying wise Bosnia had a remarkably shite group including Luxembourg, Belarus, Albania and Romania, with only France being half decent. He scored 4 goals in the group 2 of which were against Luxembourg.

Hardly proof of him being some awesome footballing deity is it?

Didn't play for city every week you say?

Well yes, that's because he isn't as good as the other strikers we have. Take away the 4 he scored against Spurs (he had 'one of those days' that day) and he scored 15 goals in 40 appearances for City last season. 6 goals in 21 appearances the year before.

fa2fe605-a882-40e8-8427-78f167c3ac7b.jpg

By saying a player doesn't fit a certain system doesn't mean I am calling him shit. He is a wonderful player, even better when supplied with good crosses.

A shit player doesn't have the best goals per min ration in the premier league.

A shit player doesn't score 4 goals in one game at Spurs away, nor does he score wonder goals.

A shit player doesn't score 66 goals in 111 starts in the Bundesliga and champions league.

Stoned Rose said:
Marvin said:
Stoned Rose said:

I wasn't gonna bite but hey........

2 top titles in top european leagues you say?

John O'Shea, Wes Brown, Anderson....... do I need to go on?

proves absolutely nothing really does it?

Euro 2012 qualifying wise Bosnia had a remarkably shite group including Luxembourg, Belarus, Albania and Romania, with only France being half decent. He scored 4 goals in the group 2 of which were against Luxembourg.

Hardly proof of him being some awesome footballing deity is it?

Didn't play for city every week you say?

Well yes, that's because he isn't as good as the other strikers we have. Take away the 4 he scored against Spurs (he had 'one of those days' that day) and he scored 15 goals in 40 appearances for City last season. 6 goals in 21 appearances the year before.

fa2fe605-a882-40e8-8427-78f167c3ac7b.jpg

What do you mean "take the 4 goals against Spurs" ??? Ok lets take the 4 goals against Spurs and the Scum win the TITLE outright!!
You should really think twice before you write such bullshit....

doesn't fit our style but that doesn't mean I wont be disappointed when he leaves...

did a lot of good things for us last season

his first touch with his back to goal is not great.

but he would walk into most teams in the league. if he played for the rags he`d be a 30+ goal a season player and be heralded as the new messiah.

RVP is RSC re-incarnate,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.