Dzeko

Stoned Rose said:
Dzeko is shite if a club offers decent money we should sell him asap. Not fit to lace RVP's boots.
cartman-popcorn.gif

Really do like Dzeko but wouldn't begrudge him if he left, whilst he has been frustrating to watch at times I do feel he came across as professional and committed to the club. Also the important goals he has scored this season have been instrumental in winning the league, as have all other players contributions.

I feel Mancini has simply got to lay down the gauntlet to any players such as Dzeko, Tevez, AJ, NDJ, etc and see if they are 100% committed for the forth coming season. If they are not then say they can find another club as long as the price is right.

Stoned Rose said:
Dzeko is shite if a club offers decent money we should sell him asap. Not fit to lace RVP's boots.

I concur. Although he did score a few important goals for us last season, more often than not i was screaming at the tv in astonishment at his 'shiteness'. Whoever does replace him will undoubtedly be an improvement, otherwise we would not be signing them.

HOLMSLICE said:
Stoned Rose said:

I concur. Although he did score a few important goals for us last season, more often than not i was screaming at the tv in astonishment at his 'shiteness'. Whoever does replace him will undoubtedly be an improvement, otherwise we would not be signing them.

thank fuck you are a tv watcher, at least I won't ever sit next to you<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:46 pm --<br /><br />
Stoned Rose said:

not sure about the rose part of your name but the first part is clearly accurate petal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.