Dzeko

Stoned Rose said:
bluethai said:
Comrade Buka said:
How many good seasons has RVP had in Arsenal, apart from last one?
Stats from another thread, credited to ChicagoBlue.

From 8 seasons at Arsenal:
RVP
~ played over 28 League GAMES in ONE SEASON
~ scored more than 18 League GOALS in ONE SEASON

Season Year - League Appearances - Goals Scored

2004 - 26 - 5
2005 - 24 - 5
2006 - 22 - 11
2007 - 15 - 7
2008 - 28 - 11
2009 - 16 - 9
2010 - 25 - 18
2011 - 38 - 30

Am I right to assume you quote those stats to demonstrate that RVP isn't much cop?

48 goals in 63 games over the past 2 seasons isn't much cop??

kenster197 said:
Stoned Rose said:
bluethai said:

RVP

2004 - 26 - 5
2005 - 24 - 5
2006 - 22 - 11
2007 - 15 - 7
2008 - 28 - 11
2009 - 16 - 9
2010 - 25 - 18
2011 - 38 - 30

Am I right to assume you quote those stats to demonstrate that RVP isn't much cop?

It's brilliant and I'm firmly in the pro-RVP camp. I just thought the capital lettered emphasis in the OP was leaning towards proving how RVP isn't that good so I queried it.

Stoned Rose said:
kenster197 said:
Stoned Rose said:

It's brilliant and I'm firmly in the pro-RVP camp. I just thought the capital lettered emphasis in the OP was leaning towards proving how RVP isn't that good so I queried it.

Ahh, picked you up wrong SR. Cheers

The Italian has claimed that the Bosnian striker is a "big player", the type of which the club would like to retain, despite speculation linking him with an exit this summer

Manchester City coach Attilio Lombardo believes striker Edin Dzeko still has a future at the club.

Despite notching 14 goals in 28 Premier League games last season, the Bosnian found himself in and out of manager Roberto Mancini's starting line-up, particularly after Carlos Tevez's return to action late in the season.

While Emmanuel Adebayor and Roque Santa Cruz look set to depart the club, City still have Tevez, Mario Balotelli and Sergio Aguero on their books and have been linked with Arsenal star Robin van Persie – however, Lombardo does not expect Mancini to let a player of Dzeko's calibre leave the club.

"Dzeko is a big player, and I think Manchester City want big players," Lombardo told Sky Sports News following City's pre-season defeat to Oldham Athletic.

"It is not surprising because Dzeko for me is a player who can play here again for more time, but I don't know."

Adebayor looks set to complete a move to Tottenham, but the former Juventus player could not provide an update on the Togo international’s current situation.

When asked if any other clubs were interested in the 28-year-old, Lombardo simply replied: "I don't know.

bluethai said:
Comrade Buka said:
How many good seasons has RVP had in Arsenal, apart from last one?

RVP

2004 - 26 - 5
2005 - 24 - 5
2006 - 22 - 11
2007 - 15 - 7
2008 - 28 - 11
2009 - 16 - 9
2010 - 25 - 18
2011 - 38 - 30

People are convienently ignoring the fact that for his first 3 years at Arsenal he was played as a left winger and midfielder.

can van persie consistently trap a ball ? : yes

can dzeko consistently trap a ball ? : no

if i was a manager i know who i want.

Mancio said:
can van persie consistently trap a ball ? : yes

can dzeko consistently trap a ball ? : no

if i was a manager i know who i want.

Bullshit.

That's like saying:

Can Van Persie stay on the pitch for at least 2/3 of the season? No.
Can Dzeko do that? Yes.

If I was a manager i know who I want.

There is so much wrong with that "analysis" (from pointing to only ONE aspect of the game, onwards) that it is really not worth discussing.

Real question is why people bother posting shit like this?

doubt it's Juventus.

Conte will most likely be banned for a while after today's news.

Akai said:
doubt it's Juventus.

Conte will most likely be banned for a while after today's news.

I would like a lifetime ban. Unfortunally that Juventus shits are too Much powerfull so int will just be 4 or 5 months :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.