Dzeko

on his way,no mention of him recently,hasn't played any games in pre season,city wrapping him in cotton wool??

pudge said:
Every Dzeko thread;

1) Somebody starts a thread about something that slightly relates to Dzeko

2) then some express how much they like Dzeko as a person and a player

3) Other posters criticize him for some of his performances and certain aspects of his game

4) More posters then respond to the criticism

5) 'Debate' ensues

6) Several posters are then labelled haters

7) Whilst others are labelled fan boys

8) Old posts are then 'bumped' with the sole intention to provoke some posters (by both sides)

9) Steps 5-9 are then repeated until the next Dzeko thread is started (the next day) and the cycle starts over again.

^ ^Ha ha^ ^

You find it as tiresome as me then. . .

Just amazed a guy scores 19 goals in all competitions and was considered a second choice, yet we are ready to get rid of him. As far as target guys go he is probably one of the top 5 in the game and one of the best finishers in the world with his head. I personally think we are crazy to off load him.

Hope he can get a run-in against Oldham tonight...want to see how bad of a shape he is in :-)

(hopefully not)

After one of the previous articles claimed transfer of MCFC striker Edin Dzeko to Juventus by the end of THIS week, in today's edition of "Tuttosport" Juventus' General Manager Giuseppe Marotta stated how "Dzeko would be perfect fit for Juve".

I'm going through some different sports papers - and apparently the bid is already on the table?? Thumbs DOWN if true :-(

Well it seems Mancini has been blowing smoke up the arse of the Aguero/Tevez partnership, and if we are to sign RVP and only have four strikers someone has to leave. Personally I would rather have the five strikers but accept that could be difficult to manage in terms of rotation and personalities.

What was it said by Sherlock Holmes, when you have exhausted all the possibilites whaever you are left with however impossible must be the right answer.

Four strikers

Tevez - not going
Balotelli - not going
Aguero - Not going
RVP is wanted

Dzeko - must be leaving however impossible that sounds.

Well, many have said that Juve are only a top striker away from being a balanced team.

At least Edin will be the main man there, if he does go; which is looking more and more likely.

Burnage Burnsy said:
Gone from 5/2 to 2/5 overnight to go to milan. Big swing that.
Skybet though,they dont have a clue .They also have him 5/6 to leave and 5/6 not leave,wouldnt it make more sense to back this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.