Dzeko

Mancio said:
Akai said:
doubt it's Juventus.

Conte will most likely be banned for a while after today's news.

I would like a lifetime ban. Unfortunally that Juventus shits are too Much powerfull so int will just be 4 or 5 months :(
3 months tops.

olddirty said:
Mancio said:
Akai said:
doubt it's Juventus.

Conte will most likely be banned for a while after today's news.

I would like a lifetime ban. Unfortunally that Juventus shits are too Much powerfull so int will just be 4 or 5 months :(
3 months tops.

No chance, they've already rejected his 3 month plea bargain.

Super David Silva 21 said:
So i've seen he's off to Juventus and then he's off to Milan, Who knows what then?

Thats because he ain't going anywhere. If Mancini cannot fight on all fronts with a strikeforce of a fit and motivated Tevez, Aguero, Balotelli and Dzeko... we don't have the right man imo.

EaglesFan said:
Uber Blue said:
Daz_Blue said:
Ban him if he is wrong :)

Ban him if he's right ;]

Mancio would simply like all strikers to leave MCFC apart from his boy Mario...:-)

you are wrong. i'd like we get rvp and lucas. mario has nothing to worry from dzeko or tevez becouse he is better than them.

Mancio said:
I feel tevez and Dzeko will not be City's players in September

I think it's beginning to look more and more likely that they'll both be City players in September if i'm honest mate. I think it would be very naive of our club to sell them so close to the start of the season, even if the replacements are seemingly top class. Sometimes better the devil you know!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.