Dzeko

I really don't see what the point is in slagging off players who are currently part of our first team. Seems unfortunate and not the kind of thing you'd expect from real Blues. Lets get behind all our forwards until one of them actually moves!

Mancio said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:
did you seriously want from me proof that dzeko is on the market ? OMG
a) Yes, because nobody at the club has said he's for sale, so proof would be much appreciated.

b) But, you didn't just say he was for sale, you said he was going so further proof of that please.

c) And one last thing, you said Mario is better than Tevez? Even if you go by stats or "your eyes", I would like to hear how you came to that conclusion.

Each of the above three points are written in a clear and concise manner, please do not side step them or change the subject. Address them how they are written Mancio, for once.

a) do you expect a club coming public saying "this player is on sale" ? have you ever saw it ?

b) here you can have a point , maybe at the end he have to stay becouse nobody seem to be wanting him , at least ATM , but i bet he will end at juventus.

c) mario is better than tevez (in my eyes) becouse is a more complete player , taller , stronger , younger , read better the game , not greedy , better finisher and more paced. and last but not least mario is a big game player , tevez is not.

Bloody boring spat lacking any substance from either party..............until one declared himself the bigger idiot than the other by stating 'Mario is a big game player,whereas Tevez is not' - utter codswallop.

I just can't work out whether mancio is stupid, delusional, ignorant or all 3.

Mario better than tevez
Tevez not a big game player

Both of which are 'out if this world stupid' comments.

Mancio said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:
a) do you expect a club coming public saying "this player is on sale" ? have you ever saw it ?

b) here you can have a point , maybe at the end he have to stay becouse nobody seem to be wanting him , at least ATM , but i bet he will end at juventus.

c) mario is better than tevez (in my eyes) becouse is a more complete player , taller , stronger , younger , read better the game , not greedy , better finisher and more paced. and last but not least mario is a big game player , tevez is not.
A) Clubs regularly say they will listen to offers for a player, that has not been the case with Dzeko in fact it's been the exact opposite.

B) See above, you were just trying to be clever and it failed as usual.

C) Tevez has scored in quite a few big games for us; 1-0/2-1 wins against Chelsea, as well as that assist to Nasri this season. 3 goals in the CC semi's against United. Scored a few against the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool as well, basically carried us for an entire season. Mario has shown up in big games too, but as much as Tevez went AWOL, Mario has on occasion in big games gotten sent off or sulked.

It goes; Aguero, Tevez, Mario, Dzeko

Or even; Tevez, Aguero, Mario, Dzeko

Not many people, probably only you though, would dispute those two orders.

a) this doesn't happen in italy , maybe in england but i doubt mancini would be happy if happen at his club.

b) i've no words...

c ) look at the bolded.... outside england every man and his dog would laugh at your back if they read that bolded part.

you may believe that tevez "carried us" for a season , but that is becouse of what your beloved press and media brainwashed you in their attempt to destabilize the club and the manager work
The season we finished 5th, if it were not for Tevez we wouldn't have been in contention for the CL as long as we were, and that's a fact.

And no, "every man and his dog" would not "laugh at my back" (wtf?) because to many it's true and it has a lot more substance than your claims.

And Mancini has said that Kolo is free to leave, so that must mean he's unhappy at the club going by your logic?

You make yourself look an absolute idiot 99% of the time Mancio, I would have liked to think you'd have learned to stop by now.

Mario better than tevez

ANY1aBLUE said:
Mancio said:
pudge said:
a) Yes, because nobody at the club has said he's for sale, so proof would be much appreciated.

b) But, you didn't just say he was for sale, you said he was going so further proof of that please.

c) And one last thing, you said Mario is better than Tevez? Even if you go by stats or "your eyes", I would like to hear how you came to that conclusion.

Each of the above three points are written in a clear and concise manner, please do not side step them or change the subject. Address them how they are written Mancio, for once.

Bloody boring spat lacking any substance from either party..............until one declared himself the bigger idiot than the other by stating 'Mario is a big game player,whereas Tevez is not' - utter codswallop.
Where do I lack substance in my argument?

Not having a go at you, just for discussion's sake<br /><br />-- Aug 2nd, '12, 18:28 --<br /><br />
The Future's Blue said:
Dzeko's great. I love him!
Wrong thread

sjk2008 said:

Mario better than tevez

all 3.

right to take away all doubt.

sjk2008 said:

Mario better than tevez

Mario would cost more to buy than Tevez.

Mancio said:
sjk2008 said:

Mario better than tevez

all 3.

right to take away all doubt.

Just plain and simple idiot.

BTW the number you posted is fake!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.