Dzeko

personally would like to see him stay, he showed his qualities in a few games last season and not to forget it was him who scored the 2nd vs QPR

Be interesting to see if they go in for anyone as aren't their only strikers right now mandzukich and pizzaro? Mandzukich is good but can he provide everything they need?

LoveCity said:
Mancini - ohhh said:
Gomez out with injury.. and surgery.. Bayern might come back for him..

-- Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:52 pm --

They are fooked if they have to rely on Mandzukic and Pizarro for a chunk of the season that's for sure, neither can offer what Gomez does... and what Dzeko could. Could see them going for a cheeky loan offer for Dzeko or even Adebayor?

Why would they be fvcked? You do realise bayern had Gomez, Olic and petersen as their strikers last season and this season they wanted to strengthen that position and added 2 strikers who has done exceptionally well in the bundesliga in mandzukic and Pizzaro? They spend 13 million euros on Mandzukic, so i doubt they would spend that much without thinking he would be good enough to lead the line. I can see Spurs being after him, but never Bayern

The Bayern fans are all terrified of relying on Mandzukic and Pizarro to replace Gomez. 41 goals is hard to replace. Pizarro has hip problems apparently.

Tony101 said:
LoveCity said:
Mancini - ohhh said:

-- Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:52 pm --

They are fooked if they have to rely on Mandzukic and Pizarro for a chunk of the season that's for sure, neither can offer what Gomez does... and what Dzeko could. Could see them going for a cheeky loan offer for Dzeko or even Adebayor?

Why would they be fvcked? You do realise bayern had Gomez, Olic and petersen as their strikers last season and this season they wanted to strengthen that position and added 2 strikers who has done exceptionally well in the bundesliga in mandzukic and Pizzaro? They spend 13 million euros on Mandzukic, so i doubt they would spend that much without thinking he would be good enough to lead the line. I can see Spurs being after him, but never Bayern
You're having a laugh if you think Mandzukic is good enough to lead the line!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/08/06/3290125/manchester-city-demand-25m-for-dzeko-as-negotiations-with?source=breakingnews" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... eakingnews</a>

JustAnotherCityFan said:
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/08/06/3290125/manchester-city-demand-25m-for-dzeko-as-negotiations-with?source=breakingnews
The fact that it's Goal.com makes me think it's bullshit.

The fact that it says AC want a loan move makes me think it's true.

Roll On City

I do think he is good enough to lead the line. They bought him to give Gomez competition. like i said, they already bought 2 strikers that has proven themselves in their league. and Bayern has already bought 6 players this summer. I think you are having laugh if you think bayern will spend big on another striker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.