Dzeko

Silvercloud said:
He's just retweeted this

Ash Leedham ‏@leedham1302
@EdDzeko If i get a retweet i will get Dzeko on the back of my liverpool shirt...
Retweeted by Edin Džeko

Am I reading too much into it?

Probably. Not the best thing to retweet though is it? Maybe he was hoping the Liverpool fan would mug himself off.

city diehard said:
His cameo yesterday was nothing short of embarrassing, looked like he was gracing Sunday league. Much rather have RVP , sooner he's gone the better.

Always good to see city diehard is back.

Welcome buddy - you havent trashed Dzeko in a while, you arent giving up on us are ya?

city diehard said:
His cameo yesterday was nothing short of embarrassing, looked like he was gracing Sunday league. Much rather have RVP , sooner he's gone the better.

Yes, but what happens when Mancini plays Sergio and Carlos or Balotelli with either Carlos or Sergio and RVP is on the bench. He will just moan too much.

We can't be having bad ego issues going into the title defense and if you sign RVP, you have to play him every week and at City there is no guarantee of that!

Dzeko & Hyde said:
How many times does Mancini have to tell you Dzeko is staying before you'll believe him?
He's staying, because noone is bidding. Doesn't mean Dzeko wants to stay.

Hey Diehard et al.

I'm not sure whether Dzeko has been injured or not, but the fact is he's had very little time in the warm up games and so can't possibly be up to match fitness and sharpness.

We all rightly question his overall control and vision, but it is clear to anyone with a TV or a Season ticket that he IS a good finisher when he plays regularly. I don't hear anyone getting on Sergio's case for missing a far easier chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.