Dzeko

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Twitter

@City_Watch: Carlo Cancellieri, an associate of Mancini who predicted Aguero deal, reckons that if #mcfc can sell Dzeko they will go for Cavani or Falcao

Probably just another way for Mancini to raise the pressure on Marwood, albeit indirectly. Would love to see Cavani, and think that we need four top strikers if we are to have any serious intentions of competing in the league and Europe.

Have to say that it looks pretty bleak for Dzeko - Mancini wouldn't play him at the end of last season and he (Dzeko) looked disinterested yesterday - almost like he'd just got out of bed. Also thought the Muen article about his moody attitude was strange last week - can't remember the local press being so critical of a player's personality - Tevez aside. If we get a decent bid for Dzeko, you won't see him for dust.

Obviously Falcao and Cavani are fookin top notch strikers but I would not want them coming here to sit on the bench. At the moment, Aguero and Tevez are the two to lead the line, nobody else at this time will get a look in. Not Mario, not Dzeko and I don't even think Cavani or Falcao could break it up. Fairdoos, having 4 quality strikers in the team is the way forward with strength in numbers etc. But we no have 4 fully fit strikers who are present, which for the majority of last season we didn't have so it was easy for Dzeko and Mario to swap to play with Aguero. But this year, it is impossible to keep 4 top strikers happy. I think Mario will be okay as he is young, but when it comes to the likes of Dzeko, Cavani and Falcao, they won't settle for it. In their respective leagues they have each proved themselves to be the main man in their team. Dzeko has found it hard from going to Wolfsburgs icon to our bench boy, and Falcao/Cavani would have the same issue. They're top players but they won't settle for the bench and it would cause issues.

Blue Elmo said:
Obviously Falcao and Cavani are fookin top notch strikers but I would not want them coming here to sit on the bench. At the moment, Aguero and Tevez are the two to lead the line, nobody else at this time will get a look in. Not Mario, not Dzeko and I don't even think Cavani or Falcao could break it up. Fairdoos, having 4 quality strikers in the team is the way forward with strength in numbers etc. But we no have 4 fully fit strikers who are present, which for the majority of last season we didn't have so it was easy for Dzeko and Mario to swap to play with Aguero. But this year, it is impossible to keep 4 top strikers happy. I think Mario will be okay as he is young, but when it comes to the likes of Dzeko, Cavani and Falcao, they won't settle for it. In their respective leagues they have each proved themselves to be the main man in their team. Dzeko has found it hard from going to Wolfsburgs icon to our bench boy, and Falcao/Cavani would have the same issue. They're top players but they won't settle for the bench and it would cause issues.

mancini want two couple of striker to rotate game in game out , he don't want benchers , he want strikers in which he believes

Mancio said:
Blue Elmo said:

mancini want two couple of striker to rotate game in game out , he don't want benchers , he want strikers in which he believes

Exactly fella, been saying it for weeks but people generally can't get their heads around the concept.

Rammy Blue said:
Mancio said:
Blue Elmo said:

Exactly fella, been saying it for weeks but people generally can't get their heads around the concept.
Never gonna happen, two one week, two the next. For example one injury fucks the plan right up. Forwards are a different breed, they want to play. If like adeybayor they don't play, they think fuck you and just run the contract down.

i8rags said:
Rammy Blue said:
Mancio said:

Never gonna happen, two one week, two the next. For example one injury fucks the plan right up. Forwards are a different breed, they want to play. If like adeybayor they don't play, they think fuck you and just run the contract down.

an injury fuck nothing , just leave 3 to rotate

we'll play almost all the season 2 games a week

Mancio said:
i8rags said:
Rammy Blue said:

Don't you mean, wan game every free days

pudge said:
Mancio said:
i8rags said:

Don't you mean, wan game every free days

this ! wan game every freesh day !!

Rammy Blue said:
Mancio said:
Blue Elmo said:

+ 2

When Tevez went AWOL last season, Balo was suspended and Aguero suffered a dip in form, having to watch Dzeko blunder his way through matches made me as embarassed as the player himself looked!!!

Can't recall anyone being too arsed about us having four strikers and trying to keep them happy. What we need is four committed strikers who are intelligent enough to realise that it's going to be a long season and they will get plenty of game time.

If someone was willing to pay me £100,000 + a week to play a minimum 30 of games per season, as long as they wern't all subs appearances and I was only a starter in the Carling Cup, you wouldn't catch me complaining. Football's no longer about the individual player, its about the squad.

The problem is they all want the big games ie derby's, cup finals, QPR last game they don't want Stoke away or the 1st 2 rounds of the Carling cup, this is the problem with rotation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.