Dzeko

Dzeko & Hyde said:
Mancio said:
Dzeko & Hyde said:
How many times does Mancini have to tell you Dzeko is staying before you'll believe him?

do you really believe it ?

Do you have a better source than the club's manager that is saying otherwise?
I take it we didn't win the league last year, and Tevez hasn't come back from his holiday and Nasri never signed.

He's hardly going to say, "Edin can fuck off for all I care", puts the club in weaker position when comanding a fee.

Silvercloud said:
He's just retweeted this

Ash Leedham ‏@leedham1302
@EdDzeko If i get a retweet i will get Dzeko on the back of my liverpool shirt...
Retweeted by Edin Džeko

Am I reading too much into it?

He was doing a RT for anyone who asked for one, my timeline was full of Dzeko RT's for half an hour!

Phuket Blue said:
Hey Diehard et al.

I'm not sure whether Dzeko has been injured or not, but the fact is he's had very little time in the warm up games and so can't possibly be up to match fitness and sharpness.

We all rightly question his overall control and vision, but it is clear to anyone with a TV or a Season ticket that he IS a good finisher when he plays regularly. I don't hear anyone getting on Sergio's case for missing a far easier chance.
[/quote]

Dzeko since joining here is the most slagged player on the team (up there with Kolarov, NDJ, and AJ). Simple as that.

There was a stretch near the end of last season where Aguero was non-existent for about a month - yet it was mostly failed to be mentioned. Tevez fucked off to Argentina for 9 months - but he was proclaimed God instantly after one assist to Nasri. Balotelli almost single-handedly destroyed club's season with his last bone-headed red-card, yet he is a hero.

Apart from Bayern, Dzeko did EVERYTHING right last season, scored one of two most important goals in teams history - yet he is the one who gets all the shit all the time.

It's the way of this board, unfortunately.

There is not another player with this many threads on here, most of them complete thrashing of the guy.

pudge said:
Dzeko & Hyde said:
Mancio said:
do you really believe it ?

I take it we didn't win the league last year, and Tevez hasn't come back from his holiday and Nasri never signed.

He's hardly going to say, "Edin can fuck off for all I care", puts the club in weaker position when comanding a fee.

No thats what he told Tevez and the world if I remember correctly

EaglesFan said:
Phuket Blue said:
Hey Diehard et al.

I'm not sure whether Dzeko has been injured or not, but the fact is he's had very little time in the warm up games and so can't possibly be up to match fitness and sharpness.

We all rightly question his overall control and vision, but it is clear to anyone with a TV or a Season ticket that he IS a good finisher when he plays regularly. I don't hear anyone getting on Sergio's case for missing a far easier chance.

Dzeko since joining here is the most slagged player on the team (up there with Kolarov, NDJ, and AJ). Simple as that.

I wouldn't get too downhearted, pal. The way his name was sang yesterday just for warming up makes me think your not exactly alone in your belief

I wouldn't get too downhearted, pal. The way his name was sang yesterday just for warming up makes me think your not exactly alone in your belief.

There was a stretch near the end of last season where Aguero was non-existent for about a month - yet it was mostly failed to be mentioned. Tevez fucked off to Argentina for 9 months - but he was proclaimed God instantly after one assist to Nasri. Balotelli almost single-handedly destroyed club's season with his last bone-headed red-card, yet he is a hero.

Apart from Bayern, Dzeko did EVERYTHING right last season, scored one of two most important goals in teams history - yet he is the one who gets all the shit all the time.

There is not another player with this many threads on here, most of them complete thrashing of the guy.[/quote]

rastus said:
pudge said:
Dzeko & Hyde said:

And what happened next?

pudge said:
rastus said:
pudge said:

And what happened next?

They agreed to have break from each other and now they are very much in love.

Phuket Blue said:
Hey Diehard et al.

You catch last game of the season? You cannot compare Sergio to Edin, like comparing fillet to bit a bit of gristle.

-- Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:21 pm --

EaglesFan said:
city diehard said:
His cameo yesterday was nothing short of embarrassing, looked like he was gracing Sunday league. Much rather have RVP , sooner he's gone the better.

Always good to see city diehard is back.

Welcome buddy - you havent trashed Dzeko in a while, you arent giving up on us are ya?

Your messiah is on his way out, sooner you realise that the sooner you'll stop supporting us.

-- Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:22 pm --

Phuket Blue said:
Hey Diehard et al.

ST holder here and he has scored a fair few goals but so would Dean Windass in our fcukin team. Having a touch of rapist doesn't help his cause either. Not good enough.

EaglesFan said:
Phuket Blue said:
Hey Diehard et al.

There is not another player with this many threads on here, most of them complete thrashing of the guy.[/quote]

Does that not tell you something then?

If the whole forum seems to agree that he isn't quite good enough then there must be something to it?

I think most posters on here agree that Dzeko is a good, likeable guy. No one hates him like you seem to think.

Do you honestly believe that Dzeko is better than any of Aguero, Balotelli and Tevez?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.