Dzeko

LongsightM13 said:
I still have the feeling that if any of our strikers go to Milan this summer, it will be Tevez.

Agreed.

Dzeko may end up at Juventus but more than likely, will be back in the Bundasliga.

i still say we shouldnt let go of tevez unless its a really good deal, especially if theres no bullshit from this season which it looks like there may not be

Twitter report
AC Milan DiavoloNews
@MilanDiavolo

Milan will be meeting Dzeko's agent on Monday and Damiao's on Wednesday. [Sky]

3UnTo.jpg

greasedupdeafguy said:
How come he didn't play last night?
Possibly told not too because he is moving to AC?

No point risking playing in a meaningless friendly with the chance of being injured.

this is on ac milan online....

Tevez or Dzeko for AC Milan
14.7 || webmaster

Source: Football Italia

Milan are reportedly taking the first steps in the market to replace Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva this summer.

Ibrahimovic and Silva look certain to sign for Paris Saint-Germain in a reputed €62m deal and subsequently, attention has turned back to the Rossoneri and how they intend to replace them.

Rumours continue to link Adriano Galliani with a move for Carlos Tevez, who nearly joined the San Siro outfit in January and with his Manchester City teammate Edin Dzeko.

The Gazzetta dello Sport suggest that Milan have maintained contact with members of Tevez’s entourage, but that where Galliani is keen to test the waters, Coach Massimiliano Allegri is pushing for an initial move on Dzeko instead.

It is understood that a club representative will be sent to Manchester on Monday to explore the options.

Meanwhile, in replacing Silva in defence, the name of Rolando has emerged as a potential target. The 26-year-old Porto man holds an EU target unlike other rumoured target Dede, and Galliani reportedly had dinner with his agent Davide Lippi, last night.

However, the club are said to be interested in knocking down the €15m valuation on the Portugal international.

CTID101 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

No point risking playing in a meaningless friendly with the chance of being injured.
Aguero did not play either, what team is he going too ?

lastmanback said:
CTID101 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Aguero did not play either, what team is he going too ?
A little bit different.

It has been known for a while that Tevez or Dzeko are targets for AC.

I am just saying with the reports of Dzeko's agent going to meet AC and him not playing last night it is entirely possible that he asked not to play in case he was to leave.

I am a big fan of Dzeko. Look at any of my last posts i am not saying it like i am happy to get rid but just saying you can make links from everything that is happening/been said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.