Dzeko

Never in a million years would he go to Spuds. No champions league football and no chance of winning anything. Plus they could never afford his wages or the transfer fee.

Besides Bayern, Ac Millan and Juventus have all shown serious interest in him this summer.

Why on earth would he go to spurs ? They cant even sign Badabayor at a give away knockdown price when he was easily their best player last season..

alera said:
Never in a million years would he go to Spuds. No champions league football and no chance of winning anything. Plus they could never afford his wages or the transfer fee.

Besides Bayern, Ac Millan and Juventus have all shown serious interest in him this summer.

Why on earth would he go to spurs ? They cant even sign Badabayor at a give away knockdown price when he was easily their best player last season..

Sounds right to me.

danburge82 said:
Jordan CTID said:
Just posted a photo of himself and a mate in Berlin.
Cant imagine hes been allowed to go there for no reason.

is it bye bye Dzeko?

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/EdDzeko/status/237667547326083073" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/EdDzeko/status/237667547326083073</a>
Hertha Berlin were relegated last season, can't see him going to them!

-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:19 am --

ATXcitizen said:
Jovetic plays in the hole, he's not a winger.
Correct!

You would say both Silva and Nasri operate better in the hole but both used on the flanks drifting inside

It'd be absolutely nuts to sell Dzeko to another Prem club. I know the majority of people on Bluemoon don't rate him, but he'd get 20+ goals a season at another top 6 club.

If he's on his way, I'd much prefer him to go overseas.

matt_matt said:
It'd be absolutely nuts to sell Dzeko to another Prem club. I know the majority of people on Bluemoon don't rate him, but he'd get 20+ goals a season at another top 6 club.

Yep I agree he goes to Arsenal he will start every game and end up scoring 25 goals plus

waspish said:
matt_matt said:

Yep I agree he goes to Arsenal he will start every game and end up scoring 25 goals plus

100% agree with these two posts. Would be crazy to sell him to Arsenal. He has bucketloads of goals in him, given the right conditions.

Unless any of 4 strikers are banging on Mancini's door pleading with him to leave and in anycase we need a better replacement in toe , sign sealed and delivered we shouldn't even be giving commenting on any of them heading off before Aug 31.

We need some tinkering in midfield and at CB and that is all.

If we end up with Kolo, VK , Lescott , Savic and Richards /Rodwell to cover the two positions then I am happy with that without qualification though.

Its true a fresh face or two each window provided they can add value to the first team when they play is fine but for all of you crying out for multiple players chill out a little.

We will be fine with what we already have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.