Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Very poor conversion rate this season, in the league at least (don't have the all competitions stats). If we did persist with this 4 big name strikers thing, which I don't think we should, the #1 guy on this list is available next summer.

BiZlKkjCYAASXNy.jpg:large

Interesting, but no surprises whatsoever! It's always good to have stats to back up what you had a hunch about though.

I don't think there's anything wrong necessarily with someone who isn't too shy to shoot, but Dzeko does try and do some things that are way beyond his ability and the faces of the players around him when he does tell the whole story.

Sell Dzeko and retrieve Guidetti from loan. No point to loan Guidetti every year. Give him a chance as a 4th striker.

avoidconfusion said:
That miss on Sunday was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. Has to go, cannot afford to have a striker that constantly misses chances like that and is such a waste of space. I just hope Aguero and Negredo find their form again soon
Except it wasn't a miss but a brilliant defensive block.

Yet TONIGHT did more in 2nd half than Aguero and Negredo combined...

Excellent cameo Dzeko. Great save by Valdez to preventi him from scoring, penalty that was disallowed by ****, assist to Komps...

Well done Edin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.