Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Very poor conversion rate this season, in the league at least (don't have the all competitions stats). If we did persist with this 4 big name strikers thing, which I don't think we should, the #1 guy on this list is available next summer.

BiZlKkjCYAASXNy.jpg:large
Negredo more clinical than Messi and Ronaldo?

aguero93:20 said:
LoveCity said:
Very poor conversion rate this season, in the league at least (don't have the all competitions stats). If we did persist with this 4 big name strikers thing, which I don't think we should, the #1 guy on this list is available next summer.

Ronaldo shoots from distance and free-kicks quite a fair bit.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
aguero93:20 said:
LoveCity said:

Ronaldo shoots from distance and free-kicks quite a fair bit.
Fair enough but Messi surprises me, whenever I see him play he doesn't seem to miss many chances.

Certina said:
Paulski said:
Certina said:
Sell Dzeko and bring Messi

Someone get this guy a job at the club!

Trust me.. Messi is comming in sommer..
City is the only club he folows on instagram ! ;)

Right, I'm off down the bookies (via tattoo parlour).<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:11 am --<br /><br />
Certina said:
Paulski said:
Certina said:
Sell Dzeko and bring Messi

Someone get this guy a job at the club!

Trust me.. Messi is comming in sommer..
City is the only club he folows on instagram ! ;)

Right, I'm off down the bookies (via tattoo parlour).

Anyone else be happy IF we sold Dzeko, to bring in Mandzukic?

I really think hes underrated by many and 32 in 51 for Bayern is an excellent record. With Lewandowski coming in the summer would Bayern be willing to sell?

ell said:

I really think hes underrated by many and 32 in 51 for Bayern is an excellent record. With Lewandowski coming in the summer would Bayern be willing to sell?

I think Mandzukic will leave, but not to us.

I think Aguero, Negredo and Jovetic (hopefully sign Reus too) will be enough next season as I feel like we'll move away from the 4-4-2 and will play with a single centre forward.

ell said:

If we were to sell Dzeko then for me we have to bring in another Sergio type forward who can make quick elusive runs, low to the ground dibbling etc etc...

sam-caddick said:
ell said:

If we were to sell Dzeko then for me we have to bring in another Sergio type forward who can make quick elusive runs, low to the ground dibbling etc etc...

Completely agree, when Aguero's out we miss someone who can run in behind and stretch defences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.