Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam-caddick said:
Davs 19 said:
sam-caddick said:
If we sell Dzeko we are mad in my opinion, I will be honest and I wanted him out a few weeks ago but at the end of the day what other club in Europe has a second choice striker with a goal return of 22 in 44 games?

I would not feel confident going in with Negredo and Jovetic as our understudies to Sergio next season, one is on the verge of possibly becoming the next Papiss Cisse and the other has a historic track record of bad injuries.

Jovetic has had one 'bad' injury and if Dzeko goes, we'll replace.

I bet xmas round yours is a real blast.

Cheer up sam ffs ;.)

Haha.

Jovetic has had bad injuries at Fiorentina as well that have put him out for months at a time that's why I was sceptical when he signed.

I just don't think we will find a striker who will score us 20-25 goals a season in all competitions that is happy to be second choice like Dzeko is.

Negredo is the worry for me though, at this moment in time I get the feeling he might be a 6 month wonder like Papiss Cisse was but we will see, I hope I am wrong.

Exactly my sentiments. Dzeko is inconsistent, but you never had to worry about him not bagging goals. Negredo, on the other hand...

I heart that Dortmund wants to sign Dzeko but I don't want him to do because he is my favourite player and his form is really well bringt this time. I want him to renew his contract at Etihad he has a better form than Negredo this time and I hope he won't go to BVB even though I like them.

TrueBlue1705 said:
Keep until we find someone better .. Simples

Falcao
El Sharaaway
Cavani

I can buy your facts regarding Falcao. He is something different.

But not Cavani and especially not El Shaarawy hehe...

Davs 19 said:
sam-caddick said:
If we sell Dzeko we are mad in my opinion, I will be honest and I wanted him out a few weeks ago but at the end of the day what other club in Europe has a second choice striker with a goal return of 22 in 44 games?

I would not feel confident going in with Negredo and Jovetic as our understudies to Sergio next season, one is on the verge of possibly becoming the next Papiss Cisse and the other has a historic track record of bad injuries.

Jovetic has had one 'bad' injury and if Dzeko goes, we'll replace.

I bet xmas round yours is a real blast.

Cheer up sam ffs ;.)
Jovetic has been injured on and off for ages. Negredo hasn't scored for ages and Aguero has been injured for half the season. Dzeko is reliable for at least 20 a season.

Bluemoon_CitizensMaster10 said:
I heart that Dortmund wants to sign Dzeko but I don't want him to do because he is my favourite player and his form is really well bringt this time. I want him to renew his contract at Etihad he has a better form than Negredo this time and I hope he won't go to BVB even though I like them.

A different one every day, today it's €20m from Inter

Kun Aguero said:
DONT SELL DZEKO
EDIN EDIN DZEKO
OR YOU'LL BE EDIN 4 A RIOT!

We would be mad to sell Dzeko, he is perfect as a second striker and will get us not only 20-25 goals a season in all competitions but he has proven he can get important goals too.

Our attack doesn't need changing as we have scored around 150 goals this season, can you imagine how many we might have got had Sergio, Negredo and Jovetic been fit all season?

Only a striker like Messi or Ronaldo could improve us without unsettling the balance, for example if we sold Dzeko and went for Cavani then Cavani would moan because he is not number one because we know Sergio is, whilst on the other hand Dzeko, Negredo and Jovetic all know Sergio is number one and they are happy to rotate around him and play for the team.

sam-caddick said:
Kun Aguero said:
DONT SELL DZEKO
EDIN EDIN DZEKO
OR YOU'LL BE EDIN 4 A RIOT!

We would be mad to sell Dzeko, he is perfect as a second striker and will get us not only 20-25 goals a season in all competitions but he has proven he can get important goals too.

Our attack doesn't need changing as we have scored around 150 goals this season, can you imagine how many we might have got had Sergio, Negredo and Jovetic been fit all season?

Only a striker like Messi or Ronaldo could improve us without unsettling the balance, for example if we sold Dzeko and went for Cavani then Cavani would moan because he is not number one because we know Sergio is, whilst on the other hand Dzeko, Negredo and Jovetic all know Sergio is number one and they are happy to rotate around him and play for the team.

+1

He can be a frustrating bugger,as like at Everton scores two goals but seems a bit like berbatov at times when he cant be arsed tracking back or looks disinterested.But his scoring record is decent and when was the last time he picked up more than just a minor knock or so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.