Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
waspish said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
MeatHunterrr said:
If Valencia seriously comes with offer of £25m then sell. Otherwise no.

Agree. £25m is too good to turn down for Dzeko.

Only if he wont sign a new contract..

That's the only reason we'd consider selling. I reckon he's here for another while yet, now that the fans have all realised he's actually phenomenal when we, you know, support him and give him some games other than 15 mins at the end of a 4-0 win or 90 mins with the second string.

Do people realise how many goals Dzeko gets a year and important ones at that we need to keep him our strike force is the best in the league by a mile its working just fine and there is more to come ,Dzeko to stay for me.

its a Barm said:
Do people realise how many goals Dzeko gets a year and important ones at that we need to keep him our strike force is the best in the league by a mile its working just fine and there is more to come ,Dzeko to stay for me.
Only reason he'd leave is if he refuses to sign a new contract. Don't think that'll be the case as we would have heard something by now

Thenumber1blue said:
Why the fuck would we sell Dzeko !

This ! it couldn't have been better demonstrated this year..why we needed him..especially after negredo faded off after this injury

Tron Coltrane said:
comeonfeedthegoat said:
What a silly thread

It's a relevant thread if he decides not to sign a new contract. I think everyone here is on the same page: please sign an extension, Edin.

Good point. Can't see him turning a contract down and can't see us allowing him to leave.

I'm sure he'll still be here next year and i'm sure he'll still be banging in the goals

every year you need to freshen up your strikers so looking at city first choice is aguero second is dzeco the other two are the ones who should be worried about their places but guidetti should go as for dzeco ungainly lazy and slow he might be but defensively and attacking he is the best in the air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.