Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
deano ou812 said:
He can be a frustrating bugger,as like at Everton scores two goals but seems a bit like berbatov at times when he cant be arsed tracking back or looks disinterested.But his scoring record is decent and when was the last time he picked up more than just a minor knock or so...

I think his tracking back has been a big key to City's success this season.

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 8h

Daily Star: Newly rich Valencia, after a takeover by Peter Lim, are ready to test City's resolve with a bid worth up to £25m for Edin Dzeko.

If we did lose birthday boy, I think we'd have to change our game style and use more of a midfield 3 than 2. With that being said, we'll have to drop 1 or 2 of our strikers. I'd rather that jovetic would be the first one out, but with the right offer i wouldn't mind.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hart
Zaba - - Kompany - - Mangala - - Kolarov
- - - - - - - - - - - - Fernando
- - - - - - - -Fernandinho - Fabregas
Nasri - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Siva
- - - - - - - - - - - - - Aguero

Really wouldn't mind.

graham baker said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 8h

Daily Star: Newly rich Valencia, after a takeover by Peter Lim, are ready to test City's resolve with a bid worth up to £25m for Edin Dzeko.

Well at least this distracts from the yaya thread :-D

please keep him. he's the best striker when we play 4-5-1 formation. also rarely injured, that's important. imagine if we only have Negredo to play in ALL competition while 2 other strikers - Aguero & Jovetic, always in treatment room. for me, Dzeko is the reason we win PL this season. his performance in the 2nd part of the season is City's turning point. he showed up when we need him.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
MeatHunterrr said:
If Valencia seriously comes with offer of £25m then sell. Otherwise no.

Agree. £25m is too good to turn down for Dzeko.

And who do we get to replace him for similiar money? .... I don't think he's going anywhere!!

TrueBlue1705 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
MeatHunterrr said:
If Valencia seriously comes with offer of £25m then sell. Otherwise no.

Agree. £25m is too good to turn down for Dzeko.

And who do we get to replace him for similiar money? .... I don't think he's going anywhere!!

We can buy sh** nowaday with 25M. Keep him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.