Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the odd game if 2 were out, we could put Yaya up top and let Silva/Sterling/KDB run off him if it comes to it, or as was said earlier, sign some thirty odd year old looking for a payday season, who? fucked if i know!

I love this forum in the summer. Let's get Zlatan to play 4th striker for one available position. Or are we just saying "fuck off" to a newly signed Bony - with years of fine service ahead of him, if he plays like he did prior to moving - or "screw you" to Nacho, one of the best youth prospects we've ever had, who's probably obly going to be overseeing cup games anyway?

Who has 4 players rotating for 1 spot? And here I was worried about Nacho seeing serious game time (if Aguero & Bony stay somewhat fit).
Who says it's for 1 spot?

For the odd game if 2 were out, we could put Yaya up top and let Silva/Sterling/KDB run off him if it comes to it, or as was said earlier, sign some thirty odd year old looking for a payday season, who? fucked if i know!
I'd rather a young up and coming striker who is hungry for the chance to play and improve (iheanacho) than a 3rd choice seeking a last pay cheque that has no real interest in playing for us

The point I was trying to make was, and I suppose it depends when in the season, they were needed.
If we had 2 of the 3 out injured and ,for example, Barca in the next game, would you risk the 3rd striker getting injured against some team like Leicester and risk going into a CL game with no recognised striker? Or drop someone in who can do the job, to an extent, and keep the 3rd/4th strikers fit for the bigger game?

It's all theoretical of course, but possible.
That's why I personally think we need an experienced proven striker, to replace Dzeko, at least for the next season.

4 at Spurs, the 6-1, QPR, crucial winners at Wigan, goals at Everton/Palace, stunner at Bernabeu. His goals crop up at every iconic moment

Thanks Edin !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.