Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point I was trying to make was, and I suppose it depends when in the season, they were needed.
If we had 2 of the 3 out injured and ,for example, Barca in the next game, would you risk the 3rd striker getting injured against some team like Leicester and risk going into a CL game with no recognised striker? Or drop someone in who can do the job, to an extent, and keep the 3rd/4th strikers fit for the bigger game?

It's all theoretical of course, but possible.
That's why I personally think we need an experienced proven striker, to replace Dzeko, at least for the next season.
Yuk! No!
We don't need a striker. 3 is just fine. and Sterling can be that guy in a pinch.

How long are we giving it before he bad mouths us? I'm going to give him the benifit of the doubt and say 2 weeks

How long are we giving it before he bad mouths us? I'm going to give him the benifit of the doubt and say 2 weeks
If it's the mail probably just before the ink dries on his contract, Jovetic said ,allegedly, that City 'is a grave yard' and Sagna ,also allegedly, said he wished he'd retired instead of joining us, they have both slated us according to the mail.

If it's the mail probably just before the ink dries on his contract, Jovetic said ,allegedly, that City 'is a grave yard' and Sagna ,also allegedly, said he wished he'd retired instead of joining us, they have both slated us according to the mail.
How strange that I read from Jovetic that he hopes we win the quadruple this coming season !!

Who says it's for 1 spot?

Why would we sell Dzeko if it wasn't? Why would we line up with a lone striker in preseason if we weren't? Why would we ship out strikers and be linked with more attacking midfielders, despite none of ours leaving, if that wasn't the plan?

I don't know, maybe I'm taking it for granted like most of the folks on here. But if it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck...

Why would we sell Dzeko if it wasn't? Why would we line up with a lone striker in preseason if we weren't? Why would we ship out strikers and be linked with more attacking midfielders, despite none of ours leaving, if that wasn't the plan?

I don't know, maybe I'm taking it for granted like most of the folks on here. But if it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck...
He wants to leave
No Bony or Aguero in preseason, Pellegrini then confirmed he didn't want to risk Dzeko and his transfer.
We've been linked with every man and his dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.