Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way we should be selling Edin to anyone.

yayas trusty right foot said:
KippaxCitizen said:

Top post, people on here forget all the important goals he scores for us..

If it wasnt for Edin, we wouldnt have won the league last season..
Unless we'd have had another striker in his place who would've scored the same (or more) goals.

kenzie115 said:
KippaxCitizen said:

Unless we'd have had another striker in his place who would've scored the same (or more) goals.

Exactly, imagine what else we could have already have achieved if we'd had somebody better than Dzeko.

everythingchangesbutblue said:
Exeter in for Bale.

Haha exactly! A loan makes this slightly more forgivable, but this is ridiculous!

Why??? Clearly don't understand his ego, and to be fair - his playing level.

kenzie115 said:
KippaxCitizen said:

It does say "cheeky bid" in the article, suggesting no one at Stoke thinks it's likely to happen.

And why on earth would we do this? It'd reduce the number of strikers we have available for the first couple of games in February (or worse if he went sooner than Jan 31), and then we'd be back to 2 (+ Jovetic, who isn't really a striker) for the rest of the season, when the stated reason (by Pellegrini) for buying Bony is to get back to 4 strikers.

Add to this the fact that Edin played a big part in helping us win the title last season, and has mostly played well this season before his injuries, despite not scoring many.

It'll probably disappoint some Bluemooners, but I strongly suspect he's staying for the time being.

KippaxCitizen said:

or in 11/12

I'm far from saying dzeko is shit or anything but for the type of striker edin is and needs to be for us he isn't quite as strong as he needs to be and I see bony as his replacement, and yes he has contributed a lot to the trophies we have won but if he is on £140,000 a week and bony is around £80,000 it's a no brained also younger so cash in while stock is high. Same thing for Jovetic who isn't a proper striker so replace him with Lacazette who is a fast, agile direct goal scorer who i imagine will be on around £60-70,000 a week compared to the £120,000 ish of Stevan and we're moving in the right direction with 3 young forwards.

g180aj said:
I'm far from saying dzeko is shit or anything but for the type of striker edin is and needs to be for us he isn't quite as strong as he needs to be and I see bony as his replacement, and yes he has contributed a lot to the trophies we have won but if he is on £140,000 a week and bony is around £80,000 it's a no brained also younger so cash in while stock is high. Same thing for Jovetic who isn't a proper striker so replace him with Lacazette who is a fast, agile direct goal scorer who i imagine will be on around £60-70,000 a week compared to the £120,000 ish of Stevan and we're moving in the right direction with 3 young forwards.
where has that 120k for jovetic come from? I doubt he would be on more than 80-85k. He was brought in as backup to aguero and under txiki. We don't give stupid contracts now

bluechampion7891 said:
g180aj said:
where has that 120k for jovetic come from? I doubt he would be on more than 80-85k. He was brought in as backup to aguero and under txiki. We don't give stupid contracts now
When he signed for us that was what his wage was reported in the same articles that said Negrado was on 90 and Navas 75 so hardly the bellends who say everyone gets 250 a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.