Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSP said:
FlatlineMonday said:
CitytillIdie74 said:
No fucking way can we sell our Edin, he has a shit first touch,he misses more than he scores but he's never injured and he bags important goals

Has he ever missed a game due to injury? I can't remember. I think that alone might warrant him staying. Aguero missed 1/3 of our games and Jovetic missed 3/4 of our games. Alvaro had his shoulder problem and hasn't scored since. I think keeping Dzeko is a smart move.

One in first title winning season. And maybe 2-3 for illness. But since he came he was never not available for more than one game, and never missed 18 men squad for more than one game. And that's pretty much the case with his whole career. He is really blessed in that department.

Where's he been the last month then?

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
Funny that we've went on our best ever run since he has been out of the team. We function better when he isn't involved.[/quote

Don't be fucking stupid. Sergio and Vinny haven't been involved either.

Barcon said:
Funny that we've went on our best ever run since he has been out of the team. We function better when he isn't involved.[/quote

Don't be fucking stupid. Sergio and Vinny haven't been involved either.

Sergio and Vinny haven't been involved you say...

Eejit

You'r talking about since Dzekos been out of the team. Same time frame as when Vinny and Serg have been out of the team.
According to you'r line of thinking, we function better when all three are not involved.
Don't be stupider.

Barcon said:

Eejit

You'r talking about since Dzekos been out of the team. Same time frame as when Vinny and Serg have been out of the team.
According to you'r line of thinking, we function better when all three are not involved.
Don't be stupider.

For God's sake man, go check the details before you start spouting. Aguero has been involved in 6 of the games in our unbeaten run, single handley winning us a couple. Have you forgotten the Munich game???? I know its late, but Jesus Christ.

Barcon said:

Eejit

Don't be stupider.

For God's sake man, go check the details before you start spouting. Aguero has been involved in 6 of the games in our unbeaten run, single handley winning us a couple. Have you forgotten the Munich game???? I know its late, but Jesus Christ.

Sorry mate, I've had a few. I just get a bit uppity re: criticizing our lads. It's freezing and snowing and I'm on the rag.

Barcon said:
Barcon said:
Don't be stupider.

Sorry mate, I've had a few. I just get a bit uppity re: criticizing our lads. It's freezing and snowing and I'm on the rag.

Ha, no worries mate. Point still stands re Dzeko ;)

Lets be honest !! The lad over past 3+ years has helped us win this,that and the other,for which I am extremely grateful.
However we as a club have now moved to another level of football and for all his worth,Edin is now at a level beneath what we are aiming for.
Lets be honest and what are his strengths nowadays.Heading ? Work ? Distribution ? Bringing his team mates into play ?
Very little of the above and I truly wish that his "fan boys" would cease to give him the continuing support of yesterday.
The lad is going through a difficult period and I think thats due to the fact that he now has far better plaers around him.
He really must rank as one of the worst ever centre forwards in being able to control a ball,trap a ball, and beat a defender on a one to one situation.
Biased ??
For the first couple of years I supported this lad more than most and was always prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt.Unfortunately he has not progressed and I firmly believe that he will not progress any further,
Sorry Edin.You need to be moved on and I thank you for the past 3+ years.

oakiecokie said:
Lets be honest !! The lad over past 3+ years has helped us win this,that and the other,for which I am extremely grateful.
However we as a club have now moved to another level of football and for all his worth,Edin is now at a level beneath what we are aiming for.
Lets be honest and what are his strengths nowadays.Heading ? Work ? Distribution ? Bringing his team mates into play ?
Very little of the above and I truly wish that his "fan boys" would cease to give him the continuing support of yesterday.
The lad is going through a difficult period and I think thats due to the fact that he now has far better plaers around him.
He really must rank as one of the worst ever centre forwards in being able to control a ball,trap a ball, and beat a defender on a one to one situation.
Biased ??
For the first couple of years I supported this lad more than most and was always prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt.Unfortunately he has not progressed and I firmly believe that he will not progress any further,
Sorry Edin.You need to be moved on and I thank you for the past 3+ years.

I agree he isn't a target man and he doesn't contribute in terms of team play but Dzeko is a typical poacher which is still useful trait when we are struggling to break down teams. For this season he is needed along with Bony and even Jovetic imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.