Dzeko

I think just some of the QPR lads knew - Jamie Mackey in particular makes a 'come on!!!' motion to the away fans, so pretty sure he knew. I think Taiwo, Kenny, the captain (forgotten his name) and co didn't know.

The defenders definitely didn't know. Their captain, name escapes me, was interviewed some time after and said that they thought the goal meant they were down

The defenders definitely didn't know. Their captain, name escapes me, was interviewed some time after and said that they thought the goal meant they were down
Still to this day don't know why after dzeko scored QPR kicked the ball to hart from the lkick off.never ever seen a team do that before

Still to this day don't know why after dzeko scored QPR kicked the ball to hart from the lkick off.never ever seen a team do that before

They did it after Agüero scored as well to finish the game didn't they? Maybe they were just shite at executing that Rugby type of play some teams do where they kick it forward to gain yards.

They did it after Agüero scored as well to finish the game didn't they? Maybe they were just shite at executing that Rugby type of play some teams do where they kick it forward to gain yards.
Not sure was out of it by then ,but convinced lf they done a normal kick off we wouldn't have won the league ,also the ref missing tevezs punch and sending Barton off for retaliation.
Two very lucky breaks that day that get overlooked .

Good luck to Edin. Always liked him and he was an important player in our history.

Not sure was out of it by then ,but convinced lf they done a normal kick off we wouldn't have won the league ,also the ref missing tevezs punch and sending Barton off for retaliation.
Two very lucky breaks that day that get overlooked .
Not convinced it was a punch, Barton had a huge handful of Tevez's shirt, looked like he was trying to get free. Carlos was a mouthy aggressive fucker on the pitch but he was far too clever to cross the line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.