Dzeko

I fucking can! 4 goals in 24 games - That's how many goals he had in 14/15 the day Bony made his debut. Half of them were against Sheffield Wednesday.

He finished the season with 6 in 32. Absolutely pathetic showing from any striker - worse than Bony last season.

And last year people were laughing at Roma for spending €20m on him because he was so bad for them.

I like Edin, I'm glad he's finally doing well, although I suspect this is just another one of his hot streaks and he'll go on a barren run soon.

Not 6 in 32 games at all.. 6 in 32 appearances.
The previous season he scored 26 goals, in 48 appearances. No wonder he was a bit aggrieved when we bought Bony.
He scored 72 goals for us in 189 appearances, many as sub and no2 or No3 striker. Aguero/Tevez/Dzeko/Balo... Aguero/Negredo/Dzeko/Jovetic
His premier league strike rate is/was in the top 10 of PL history.
I don't know what went wrong, because he signed a new deal in 2014. Very under rated by City fans. Wish we had the Dzeko of 2014 now.

Not 6 in 32 games at all.. 6 in 32 appearances.
The previous season he scored 26 goals, in 48 appearances. No wonder he was a bit aggrieved when we bought Bony.
He scored 72 goals for us in 189 appearances, many as sub and no2 or No3 striker. Aguero/Tevez/Dzeko/Balo... Aguero/Negredo/Dzeko/Jovetic
His premier league strike rate is/was in the top 10 of PL history.
I don't know what went wrong, because he signed a new deal in 2014. Very under rated by City fans. Wish we had the Dzeko of 2014 now.
Yep.. like Kun and Nacho at the moment. It happens. However his goal tally can not be denied

Especially as we didn't play his type of football. I imagine that most of the 5-10 balls that have crossed the face of the goal this season,without a City player in sight, would have ended up in the net.

I fucking can! 4 goals in 24 games - That's how many goals he had in 14/15 the day Bony made his debut. Half of them were against Sheffield Wednesday.

He finished the season with 6 in 32. Absolutely pathetic showing from any striker - worse than Bony last season.

And last year people were laughing at Roma for spending €20m on him because he was so bad for them.

I like Edin, I'm glad he's finally doing well, although I suspect this is just another one of his hot streaks and he'll go on a barren run soon.
Totally agree, roma fans were calling him Edin blind after a couple of months with them haha, frustrated the fuck out of me, remember his debut v wolves, I was buzzing but that quickly faded as he was clean through 3 times and missed the barn door!!!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who wonders how Wilf could ever be an upgrade on Dzeko .

I still have a fucking good laugh whenever I feel like cheering myself up, watching that miss against Palermo in February. Just done it, actually. At the time, some wag on here posted, "He should have tried to shoot instead of taking a touch!". I fell about, I'm telling you. What slays me about that clip is that a member of the opposing team (number 10 on his shirt) appears to raise his hands in horror, before he sort of checks himself as he realizes what he's doing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.