Dzeko's debut

Loved edin, he would get a fantastic reception if he came back to play against us, and rightly so, scored a lot of big goals for us, slightly off topic, anyone remember that sitter he missed by the post from a yard out?? Cant think who against, maybe stoke??, he got slaughtered for it, haha

Loved edin, he would get a fantastic reception if he came back to play against us, and rightly so, scored a lot of big goals for us, slightly off topic, anyone remember that sitter he missed by the post from a yard out?? Cant think who against, maybe stoke??, he got slaughtered for it, haha

There's a clip of him missing one for Roma on Youtube that is literally unmissable. What is amazing is that one of the opposition defenders appears to throw up his arms in despair!! You will roll around laughing, I promise you. It's funny when it's not for City!

Yep, that was it. God I saw that match on telly in a pub just south of Euston station. The last fifteen minutes were pure torture.
Just noticed, watching that back on the OS, that three Everton players, including Lukaku, are slightly but noticeably offside for Lukaku's goal. Would definitely have been ruled out had VAR existed.
Also, Vin's reaction after they took the lead: not phased, not ruffled, just "Right lads, a minor blip. Now let's get on with this." God, how I miss his leadership. We really haven't replaced him.

Other than his first touch trying bring a ball under control, Edin was a big threat. Like many big strikers, he looked a bit gawky at times, but he could score, and gallop, and scored some crackers for us.

His header against QPR was vital to the belief it might actually be possible...and it was!

However, it is a little disconcerting to know the fastest he ever moved on the pitch for City was chasing Sergio after the 3rd goal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.