Dzeko's Incredible Goals:Min Ratio

Corky said:
byronic said:
To the guy who said Dzeko "misses more chances" than Balo and Aguero: False. Look at the stats, their chance conversion is identical - but the Dzeko bashing has bled over from last season, so that it SEEMS as though he misses more because whenever he does, the spotlight is cranked and the bashalicious banquet begins. The minute ratio is all you need. Incredible.

Jon Macken had our best ratio for a year or two.

What's your point? What a perfidious analogy. Dzeko has the best ratio in the LEAGUE. Context.

byronic said:
Corky said:
byronic said:
To the guy who said Dzeko "misses more chances" than Balo and Aguero: False. Look at the stats, their chance conversion is identical - but the Dzeko bashing has bled over from last season, so that it SEEMS as though he misses more because whenever he does, the spotlight is cranked and the bashalicious banquet begins. The minute ratio is all you need. Incredible.

Jon Macken had our best ratio for a year or two.

What's your point? What a perfidious analogy. Dzeko has the best ratio in the LEAGUE. Context.

Ratios do not determine how good a player is. Or else Macken would have been better than Anelka if you used the stats from the programme.

So let me get this: you would like to argue that Dzeko is not a good player?
Are you an idiot or just playing one? Honest question.

Aguero is far and away our best striker.

Van Persie is also a better player.

Dzecko blows hot and cold, the ratio is unimportant.

Alright - I cannot take you seriously at all, having read some of your comments. But you are of course entitled to an opinion.

Aguero is better than Dzecko is idiotic?

Yes I must be an idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.