Dzeko's Incredible Goals:Min Ratio

Is dzeko the new Andy Cole. Needs 3 chances to get 1goal. Then ask yourselves he must be doing something right to be getting into scoring positions. When he's not playing we don't seem to get as many chances on goal. Even if he has the touch of an elephant.

Corky, saying Aguero is better than Dzeko is an arguable position - saying he is better "far and away" is demonstrably and plainly idiotic.
As for the endlessly repeated "factoid" that Dzeko needs more chances than the others, I say again: go check the stats and you will eat your words.
Instead of being happy for your player and team - trying to twist the overall impression. To do this at this point when this guy is bossing the league is just moronic. Wait for a slump in form, then indulge yourselves. Right now it just looks parasitic and dumb.

Goal/chance conversion percetage prior to tonight's game - Aguero and Dzeko identical:

van Persie Arsenal 10 29%
Agüero Man City 9 35%
Dzeko Man City 9 35%
Rooney Man Utd 9 26%

byronic said:
Corky, saying Aguero is better than Dzeko is an arguable position - saying he is better "far and away" is demonstrably and plainly idiotic.
As for the endlessly repeated "factoid" that Dzeko needs more chances than the others, I say again: go check the stats and you will eat your words.
Instead of being happy for your player and team - trying to twist the overall impression. To do this at this point when this guy is bossing the league is just moronic. Wait for a slump in form, then indulge yourselves. Right now it just looks parasitic and dumb.

Exactly. So why are you doing it?

Random, pointless, petulant, Corky. (Four synonyms?)

Goal/chance conversion percetage prior to tonight's game - Aguero and Dzeko identical:

van Persie Arsenal 10 29%
Agüero Man City 9 35%
Dzeko Man City 9 35%
Rooney Man Utd 9 26%

Corky said:
Do you actually watch city?

Again random question - completely disregarding the devastating evidence. Care to comment? You said he misses many more chances than the others. Turns out he misses precisely the same amount. Yet scores more. Thoughts?

I agree, completely idiotic back and forth. But injustice grates on me and deserves redressing. When I dismantled corky's half-baked claims, he resorted to utterly pointless shit.

I agree with Byronic, people are too quick to comment on the chances Dzeko has missed. Aguero going off tonight's game probably missed more than Dzeko, yet it was Dzeko's chances that seem to be remembered. The second half shot that Dzeko had with his left foot was a great strike, made Paddy Kenny pull off a great save to deny him. One thing about Dzeko which i love is, if you put the ball on either foot, it does not matter to him, he can score with either foot. Up until Dzeko scored, he did not do much, but he was not getting any service at all. Once he got his goal, i thought he played quite well, i thought he did more than Aguero throughout tonight's game. I am delighted with the way Dzeko is playing and as long as he is putting the ball in the net, no one should be criticising him, especially them retarded journalists who were on his back for the later stages of last season.

If he can keep this up, i will be delighted.

byronic said:
Corky said:
Do you actually watch city?

Again random question - completely disregarding the devastating evidence. Care to comment? You said he misses many more chances than the others. Turns out he misses precisely the same amount. Yet scores more. Thoughts?

Savic has 100% this season.

Play him up front?

Why not answer the question without resorting to insults and very poor English?

Statistics after 11 games, excluding the Champions League where the player has missed a bag full hold no weight.

I will refer you to the Everton and both Villareal matches, or even the Munchen one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.