Dzeko's Incredible Goals:Min Ratio

To lay it all down...no way is Dzeko better than Aguero.
Aguero's skill and flair in general play is quite marvellous to watch. Take the 15thmin in tonight's game (I think)...when he nuttied gabbidon and ran up the byline. Dzeko could never pull a crafty move like that.

Aguero is also a goal hunter and has trememdous finesse ability. He was unlucky off the post tonight from a brilliant dead strike. I would pay to watch Aguero more than Edin.

Would the gaffer ever consider playing a 3-4-3 against "small" teams at Eastlands?

I would love Balotelli, Aguero and Dzeko to be performing in the same eleven. My biggest worry is Mancini over uses rotation - which is fine but when a player has confidence how can you bench them just because "his turn is up". With that in mind, are we about to see Dejong and Barry play one game each from here on out...

My English is poor? Want to bet against it being "far and away" superior to yours?
So you would prefer making a judgment on a player by specifically selecting the games where he has underperformed? Excellent. Listen, you have disqualified yourself as a serious voice/thinker in these matters and I will ignore whatever harebrained canard you come up with next. Your reasoning is just silly. For the words you don't understand, dictionary.com will prove of service.

Golden Balls, while I can agree with you on a lot, arguing that a player is better because he has done something the other player could not pull off is a dead end. There is plenty of things Dzeko has done that Aguero could not do (e.g. header against Spurs, possibly the physical hustle of the Bolton goal) so that is a meaningless distinction. My own opinion is they are pretty even - both devastating, but their strengths are dissimilar, which is great for the club.

byronic said:
My English is poor? Want to bet against it being "far and away" superior to yours?
So you would prefer making a judgment on a player by specifically selecting the games where he has underperformed? Excellent. Listen, you have disqualified yourself as a serious voice/thinker in these matters and I will ignore whatever harebrained canard you come up with next. Your reasoning is just silly. For the words you don't understand, dictionary.com will prove of service.

Golden Balls, while I can agree with you on a lot, arguing that a player is better because he has done something the other player could not pull off is a dead end. There is plenty of things Dzeko has done that Aguero could not do (e.g. header against Spurs, possibly the physical hustle of the Bolton goal) so that is a meaningless distinction. My own opinion is they are pretty even - both devastating, but their strengths are dissimilar, which is great for the club.

1) Was that English comment aimed at myself?

2) Fair point with Dzeko being able to do things that Sergio cannot. However i can safely say this...for at least 85% of the fans. If we were making a team and could pick one striker out of the two, it would always be Kun.

Whatever he does it's not going to be enough for some people on this forum. I am sure fans that actually go to games adore him and avoid talking shite about one of their own.

But I do feel like some of the Bosnian fans spend way too much time on here pushing the Dzeko agenda. Just check their post amount/history, it's all Dzeko related.

I know this will get ignored like most of my posts usually do, but how about we enjoy this season and quit talking shite about our players when they are having a bad game, and same with the opposite side take some (fair) criticism. I really cringe at some of the comments that I read on here but I for some reason this forum has grown on me and I am unable to leave.

AzRim1 said:
Whatever he does it's not going to be enough for some people on this forum. I am sure fans that actually go to games adore him and avoid talking shite about one of their own.

But I do feel like some of the Bosnian fans spend way too much time on here pushing the Dzeko agenda. Just check their post amount/history, it's all Dzeko related.

I know this will get ignored like most of my posts usually do, but how about we enjoy this season and quit talking shite about our players when they are having a bad game, and same with the opposite side take some (fair) criticism. I really cringe at some of the comments that I read on here but I for some reason this forum has grown on me and I am unable to leave.

Most of them try to combat the retards who just slag Edin off. Evens it up if anything.

Golden Balls said:
To lay it all down...no way is Dzeko better than Aguero.
Aguero's skill and flair in general play is quite marvellous to watch. Take the 15thmin in tonight's game (I think)...when he nuttied gabbidon and ran up the byline. Dzeko could never pull a crafty move like that.

0:25 min.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcz58-igl3w[/youtube]

Corky said:
byronic said:
Corky said:
Jon Macken had our best ratio for a year or two.

What's your point? What a perfidious analogy. Dzeko has the best ratio in the LEAGUE. Context.

Ratios do not determine how good a player is. Or else Macken would have been better than Anelka if you used the stats from the programme.

Aguero has been named Barclays Player of the Month of ......? thought so

Majstore said:
AzRim1 said:

Most of them try to combat the retards who just slag Edin off. Evens it up if anything.
Do you guys defend Pjanic & Salihovic on their Teams' fans forums too? City fans are a bunch of moaning bastards :Dealwithit:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.