E-cig's

I'm jumping in at the deep end tonight.

I been using an e-cig since dinner today and not craved a proper smoke but the acid test comes after tea and a beer. No tobacco or cigarettes left.... I honestly feel calm.

Usually have a bit of a cough in the morning after my first ciggie but it was horrid today. Going to give it a whirl.

Anybody tried the itaste MVP 2 or tesla mods? I'm looking to move away from my starter kits and in to something a bit sturdier. Also can anybody recommend a decent tank? I'm looking at the kanger pro tank 3 but have no idea how good or bad they are.

Don Karleone said:
Anybody tried the itaste MVP 2 or tesla mods? I'm looking to move away from my starter kits and in to something a bit sturdier. Also can anybody recommend a decent tank? I'm looking at the kanger pro tank 3 but have no idea how good or bad they are.

I use a kanger pro tank 2 with a variable voltage ego c twist and its spot on for me.

Don Karleone said:

I use a Protank II its pretty decent with an air flow conversion on it or you could just get the Kanger Aerotank, they work out around £14
I run it on an Itaste VTR it's a bit chunky but its awesome! PM me if you want any more details.

Don Karleone said:

I have an MVP 2, it's a good mod. The battery will last up to two days on a single charge and you can charge your mobile phone with it. I had a little problem with the centre pin connecting but with little nudging with a screwdriver it was ok. It's not the prettiest thing in the world but does the job.

I have just got the Kanger Aerotank which is great and is better than the Protank as you can adjust the airflow.

Thanks for the info.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-INNOKIN-iTaste-SVD-2-X-iCLEAR30-FREE-KANGER-AEROTANK-/251468034345?pt=UK_Collectables_Tobacciana_Smoking_LE&hash=item3a8ca9b129" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-INNOK ... 3a8ca9b129</a>

Settled on this for now.

I recently got the Kanger Aerotank. It's brilliant. Use it with an X6 battery. It's worth paying that bit extra for.

Don Karleone said:

The best atty on the market atm is the naturvape midi or mini that is if you're not going to get into rba's. I bought my wife a couple and they are superb for a faff free vape. They run a 1.5 ohm coil and pumps the vapour out, you can rewick them yourself too so no need to keep buying new coil heads every day or week. Check my post on the previous page I've put links on there, personally I'd stay away from protanks, I used to use protank 2's and they're shit, I'm sure they've improved since when I used them but they won't touch a nv tank and coil imo. Check UK vapers forum and see what seasoned vapers say on there about them.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ja_Y6ghgcg&sns=em" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ja_Y6ghgcg&sns=em</a>

Purchased the Aspire Nautilus tank system today for £18 from Oldham Rd Failsworth.
It's doing the job for me.

Sick of going through these duel core thingymabobs, the fella says they should last about 3 weeks yet mine go after about 3 days. grrrrr.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.