E-cig's

not far off the 2 year marker for me, i used to have very cold hands and feet and also suffered from pains in the back of my calves when climbing stairs, i put it down to bad circulation, the pains have long cleared up and hands nice and warm, i was amazed at all the shit that came up from my lungs in the first six months, coughing up little balls of tar, today i feel 100% fitter and lung capacity i would guess around 30% increase, what i did notice just prior to stopping smoking was i was struggling to keep it hard that's all back to normal to

Now making our own liquids in our own lab, it's been a hard slog getting there but I think it will be worth it in the long run. I now know exactly what's in them and where all the ingredients come from and the fact that they are all grade A ingredients!
Slaying the Chinese dragon!

Anyone tried any disposable e-cig's recently. Not smoked since last April been relying on gum, lozanges patches etc. Tried 2 cheap ones last year can't remember which seemed pretty weak. Sometimes gum etc just don't do it enough, I suffer from really bad panic attacks etc. Just looked at the calender from 22nd May till end October already got 8-10 stressful events penciled in.
I'm thinking of giving these a serious try anyone got any suggestions as to the best brand?

LWasington said:
Anyone tried any disposable e-cig's recently. Not smoked since last April been relying on gum, lozanges patches etc. Tried 2 cheap ones last year can't remember which seemed pretty weak. Sometimes gum etc just don't do it enough, I suffer from really bad panic attacks etc. Just looked at the calender from 22nd May till end October already got 8-10 stressful events penciled in.
I'm thinking of giving these a serious try anyone got any suggestions as to the best brand?

They're crap mate, utterly fucking useless. If you suffer that much then its worth spending the extra on a decent ecig. I recommend the curve, it's fairly cheap and you won't miss real cigs one bit.

I finally stopped using e-cig's the other week, definitely the most effective way to stop smoking, nicotine gum did nothing for me. Looking to sell my kit if anyone's interested? Only very basic stuff and ideal for anyone who's never used an e-cig before as a starter kit

1x Vision Spinner II battery (1650MAH - Dark blue)
1x Vision Spinner battery ('rainbow coloured')
1x Kangertech EMOW Aerotank
Pack of 5x 1.8ohm dual coils
and a USB charger for the batteries

All you'd need is a bottle of liquid and you're good to go! PM me if interested, looking for £40 for the lot.
Hope it's ok to sell on here, Mods please remove if not.

Last edited:
Quick question - spare battery and charger in checked in luggage or in carry on luggage where should I put it?? Do airlines have rules on this?

Ta

Quick question - spare battery and charger in checked in luggage or in carry on luggage where should I put it?? Do airlines have rules on this?

Ta

Pinched this off one of the vaping forums I go on.

"As above..I travel a lot by air and have no problems..
I put the majority of my juice in my hold luggage (screw tops tightly and put in zip bag because of pressure difference)
and also carry mods WITHOUT batteries in my hold luggage.Batteries in cases or insulated sleeves in my hand luggage.
Liquid bag I have 30ml bottle, no problems..
I have a stealth vape set up which I keep in my pocket ( iStick 20w and Aerotank ll)
Most airport securities are used to them by now and Ive had no problems in last 18 months in Larnaca,Paphos,Athens,Frankfurt,CDG, Rome,Naples,Nice to name but a few,..."

He's a City fan aswell

Ta
Ryanair give them out apparently! Should be fine in hand luggage, the liquids need to go in those clear snap bags though. I took a full case of gear to Asia, no issues and two flights. Even used it on the plane!

Anybody tried the itaste MVP 2 or tesla mods? I'm looking to move away from my starter kits and in to something a bit sturdier. Also can anybody recommend a decent tank? I'm looking at the kanger pro tank 3 but have no idea how good or bad they are.

For a similar price you could go for the Aspire Nautilus. I had the ProTank 2, and after to-ing and fro-ing between the ProTank 3 and the Nautilus Mini I went for the Nautilus. Excellent bit of kit, taste is incredible, and the coils seem to last a lot longer than my Kangertech ones did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.