E-cig's

For a similar price you could go for the Aspire Nautilus. I had the ProTank 2, and after to-ing and fro-ing between the ProTank 3 and the Nautilus Mini I went for the Nautilus. Excellent bit of kit, taste is incredible, and the coils seem to last a lot longer than my Kangertech ones did.

Cheers for that but I've already moved on. Using Rda's now and waiting on my DNA 200

I've got an mvp itaste and protank. I rotate several batteries but I like the protank because it lasts a day without a refill. Used to use a vivi nova tank that was hit and miss. The blueberry flavour I like tastes great from the protank. I've also got a nautilus as the previous poster mentioned. Just ensure you can easily get replacement coils! Bought mine originally in Indonesia, was fucked after that!

As the batteries are lithum ion then they need to go in to the hand luggage. Liquid is treated like any other liquid, but does have a tendency to leak.

Always carry mine on me when flying...never had an issue or even asked about it.

As someone said ....the tanks can leak (guess it's the pressure when flying?) so empty tank,liquids are fine in hold or hand luggage in the clear bags through security.

Anyone going to Canada....take loads of liquid as it's 5X as expensive out there!!

I've got an mvp itaste and protank. I rotate several batteries but I like the protank because it lasts a day without a refill. Used to use a vivi nova tank that was hit and miss. The blueberry flavour I like tastes great from the protank. I've also got a nautilus as the previous poster mentioned. Just ensure you can easily get replacement coils! Bought mine originally in Indonesia, was fucked after that!

Easy enough to get hold of on Amazon, relatively cheap on there too.

As the batteries are lithum ion then they need to go in to the hand luggage. Liquid is treated like any other liquid, but does have a tendency to leak.
Cheers will make sure all my spare liquid bottles are in plastic bag in hold luggage

Checked with airline can't use it on plane though :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.