E-cig's

Just bought an EGrip all in one type contraption, really good but a bastard to change the coil, it has a screw device underneath that you open but the screw doesn't come all the way you have to have it upside down and shake it to get the screw out, oil goes everywhere

For a similar price you could go for the Aspire Nautilus. I had the ProTank 2, and after to-ing and fro-ing between the ProTank 3 and the Nautilus Mini I went for the Nautilus. Excellent bit of kit, taste is incredible, and the coils seem to last a lot longer than my Kangertech ones did.

Agree, the nautilus is a great atomiser, works well with the e leaf!

The wife started vaping a few month back on one of the e-go type starter sets and very quickly gave cigs up entirely. I'm trying to get her set up so she doesn't have to faff around when I'm working as arthritis is slowly taking hold of her hands. She's upgraded now to an Aspire Nautilus tank and has just got her iStick 50W battery.

The tank is used on it's biggest air hole with 1.8 ohm BVCoils and the e-go type batteries she was using are 3.2V 1100/1300 mAmp capacity. I need advice on what I should set the battery too for similar output? If I set 3.2V what wattage should I set?

The wife started vaping a few month back on one of the e-go type starter sets and very quickly gave cigs up entirely. I'm trying to get her set up so she doesn't have to faff around when I'm working as arthritis is slowly taking hold of her hands. She's upgraded now to an Aspire Nautilus tank and has just got her iStick 50W battery.

The tank is used on it's biggest air hole with 1.8 ohm BVCoils and the e-go type batteries she was using are 3.2V 1100/1300 mAmp capacity. I need advice on what I should set the battery too for similar output? If I set 3.2V what wattage should I set?

With the Istick you don't need to set the wattage separately, just set the device to 3.2v. If it is showing watts, then click the button three times and it should change it to volts.

With the Istick you don't need to set the wattage separately, just set the device to 3.2v. If it is showing watts, then click the button three times and it should change it to volts.
Yeah, I think I figured out that they're not independent after I posted. A bit of a 'Doh' moment to be honest. It's been a good while since I've used Ohms law...

I know it's each to their own taste wise but I'm pretty new to the variable wattage etc and am currently using the artist collection para mour juice but can't for the life of me get it to taste like it did in the shop despite using the exact same rig, just wondering if anyone had any experience/recommendations for the liquid.

I know it's each to their own taste wise but I'm pretty new to the variable wattage etc and am currently using the artist collection para mour juice but can't for the life of me get it to taste like it did in the shop despite using the exact same rig, just wondering if anyone had any experience/recommendations for the liquid.
Blueberry. It's the don. Fuck apple and tobacco flavour. Fuck licorice. Blueberry

Are you sure it was exactly the same? A different coil can make a lot if difference

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.