Eamonn Holmes

gordondaviesmoustache said:
M18CTID said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I feel confident enough in my own skin to state that I don't particularly dislike Holmes and there's far worse rag apologists than him out there: Macari, Schmeichel, Owen and Terry Christian immediately spring to mind.

Have to say I disagree for once GDM - as celebrity United fans go, he's up there with the worst for me. Not quite at Terry Christian's level but not far off it.

On another note, East Manchester seems quite a decent poster so far and I think he's taken an excessive amount of stick on this thread.
I'm probably giving him more credit than he deserves, but I've always had a lot of empathy for men who punch ridiculously above their weight with the ladies ;-)
Yeah; he certainly did alright for himself!

002b057e-fad5-4f15-975c-86cd35053880_This-Morning-Eamonn-Holmes-Ruth-Langsford-PDA-July-2013.jpg

Love them or hate them Liam and Noel are born and bred Mancs who watched City as kids and stuck by us through thick and thin and thinner. Holmes is a fat kunt from a different country who is a fucking leech who can't take a joke plus nowt but a glory hunting tosser.

Talking about junk food and sweets at supermarket checkouts, swear the fat twunt is drooling at the mouth

blue underpants said:
Talking about junk food and sweets at supermarket checkouts, swear the fat twunt is drooling at the mouth
I don't think I've ever noticed the fat rag twat venture from behind his desk

The Flash said:
East Manchester hasn't posted for a bit.

I hope he's ok.

He'll have a fit when he sees the hate on here.

Keep up the good work.
No mate ,like I say I haven't got areal opinion on the guy,he maybe a really nice fellow,you can't hate him because he supports your rivals.................................Can you ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.