Eamonn Holmes

mcmanus said:
Love them or hate them Liam and Noel are born and bred Mancs who watched City as kids and stuck by us through thick and thin and thinner. Holmes is a fat kunt from a different country who is a fucking leech who can't take a joke plus nowt but a glory hunting tosser.

This^^^^

East Manchester said:
The Flash said:
East Manchester hasn't posted for a bit.

I hope he's ok.

He'll have a fit when he sees the hate on here.

Keep up the good work.
No mate ,like I say I haven't got areal opinion on the guy,he maybe a really nice fellow,you can't hate him because he supports your rivals.................................Can you ?

i dont hate him cos he supports united.

i hate him because of how he professes his love of united and he uses that to puff himself up.

dom said:
mcmanus said:
Love them or hate them Liam and Noel are born and bred Mancs who watched City as kids and stuck by us through thick and thin and thinner. Holmes is a fat kunt from a different country who is a fucking leech who can't take a joke plus nowt but a glory hunting tosser.

This^^^^
Is he not allowed to support Utd if he's from Ireland ? Or City for that matter?

East Manchester said:
dom said:
mcmanus said:

This^^^^
Is he not allowed to support Utd if he's from Ireland ? Or City for that matter?

he is absolutely allowed, but if he acts like a c**t while doing so, he'll be called a c**t and he so acts like a c**t

East Manchester said:
dom said:
mcmanus said:

This^^^^

Yes he is just like Zoe fucking Ball, Angus fucking Deayton and that twat singer from Essex with the silly hat. Are we allowed to take the piss out of them? Damn right.

Born in Belfast, live in London but worship in Manchester. (His words.)

2 out of 3 ain't bad you fat twat.

mcmanus said:
East Manchester said:
dom said:

Yes he is just like Zoe fucking Ball, Angus fucking Deayton and that twat singer from Essex with the silly hat. Are we allowed to take the piss out of them? Damn right.

What about Rachel Riley?<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:40 pm --<br /><br />
mcmanus said:
East Manchester said:
dom said:

What about Rachel Riley?

East Manchester said:
mcmanus said:
East Manchester said:

What about Rachel Riley?

-- Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:40 pm --

mcmanus said:
East Manchester said:

What about Rachel Riley?

She was shit in Emmerdale.

East Manchester said:
mcmanus said:
East Manchester said:

What about Rachel Riley?

-- Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:40 pm --

mcmanus said:
East Manchester said:

What about Rachel Riley?

I trump your Rachel Riley with my Ollie Murs.

Now that's one twat you couldn't get tired of slapping.

Try walking around Derry and along that West coast area from Donegal area going South will blow the idea that Rags don't come from Ireland.
I go for breaks in Enniskillen and like Belfast has a good smattering of City shirts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.