Eamonn Holmes

raghunter57 said:
Try walking around Derry and along that West coast area from Donegal area going South will blow the idea that Rags don't come from Ireland.
I go for breaks in Enniskillen and like Belfast has a good smattering of City shirts.
What Utd don't have a massive support from Ireland ? That will go against a few opinions on here?

East Manchester said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
East Manchester said:
Epitome of a rag ? Doesn't go to the games??? I can fully understand the almost obsessive / paranoid hatred of everything United on this forum,but to question Utds support?
As for ' celebrity ' supporters every club has them,even City,I can't think of a bigger prick than the horrible one of the Gallagher brothers ,but no denying Oasis are fantastic.

Aye but FFS you are on a CITY forum. What else did you expect ? Cross to Rag Café and you get the same attitude
towards us. All banter as far as i'm concened.
Fair comment,but please excuse this forum is far more interesting than some of the Utd shite,not creeping like,btw I have just had a yellow card!

-- Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:50 pm --

kippax81 said:
East Manchester said:
Epitome of a rag ? Doesn't go to the games??? I can fully understand the almost obsessive / paranoid hatred of everything United on this forum,but to question Utds support?
As for ' celebrity ' supporters every club has them,even City,I can't think of a bigger prick than the horrible one of the Gallagher brothers ,but no denying Oasis are fantastic.

We aren't paranoid ragboy, we hate your club and its 'fans' because you epitomise everything that is wrong with football. Bullying, gobby, self- serving,arrogant,hypocritical wankers.

And if you can't think of a bigger prick than one of the Gallagher's...............look in the mirror.

Rag twat.
Wish I had his money! I guess you don't like Utd supporters ? Yet many of my mates are blues and I don't have a bad word to say about them!

that's probably because city fans are alright. most united I know are a bunch of twats but I have to go out with them because my proper mates do. always in my face on a night out after they've had there 2 pints to get them giddy, saying how bitter I am and city fans in general are. hold on cock head I've not said a word to you all night. bell ends

East Manchester said:
Is he not allowed to support Utd if he's from Ireland ? Or City for that matter?
I always thought the only restriction on Irish fans is that they must cross the Irish Sea before passing through a turnstile. Or passing into a big wide seat in a hospitality lounge in the case of Holmes.

mcfc1894 said:
East Manchester said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Aye but FFS you are on a CITY forum. What else did you expect ? Cross to Rag Café and you get the same attitude
towards us. All banter as far as i'm concened.
Fair comment,but please excuse this forum is far more interesting than some of the Utd shite,not creeping like,btw I have just had a yellow card!

-- Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:50 pm --

kippax81 said:
We aren't paranoid ragboy, we hate your club and its 'fans' because you epitomise everything that is wrong with football. Bullying, gobby, self- serving,arrogant,hypocritical wankers.

And if you can't think of a bigger prick than one of the Gallagher's...............look in the mirror.

Rag twat.
Wish I had his money! I guess you don't like Utd supporters ? Yet many of my mates are blues and I don't have a bad word to say about them!

that's probably because city fans are alright. most united I know are a bunch of twats but I have to go out with them because my proper mates do. always in my face on a night out after they've had there 2 pints to get them giddy, saying how bitter I am and city fans in general are. hold on cock head I've not said a word to you all night. bell ends
Do you think ,that apart from football ,city ,Utd ,Liverpool,Scunthorpe etcetc supporters,that people are any different? If you do ,it's you who has the problem .

East Manchester said:
raghunter57 said:
Try walking around Derry and along that West coast area from Donegal area going South will blow the idea that Rags don't come from Ireland.
I go for breaks in Enniskillen and like Belfast has a good smattering of City shirts.
What Utd don't have a massive support from Ireland ? That will go against a few opinions on here?

rats I'll tell ya, just like rats.....

Petetheblu said:
East Manchester said:
raghunter57 said:

rats I'll tell ya, just like rats.....
Boomtown?

East Manchester said:
The Flash said:
East Manchester hasn't posted for a bit.

I hope he's ok.

He'll have a fit when he sees the hate on here.

Keep up the good work.
No mate ,like I say I haven't got areal opinion on the guy,he maybe a really nice fellow,you can't hate him because he supports your rivals.................................Can you ?

You can because your choice of who you support 'can' say something about your personality - want to be associated with success etc

Not for all fans but for some

I could walk in any boozer in any city, town, village or hamlet in this fine country of ours and there will be a plastic rag kunt who has never seen the swamp yet will think because he has associated himself with United he knows everything regards football.

Twats. And why do they tend to like grey leather jackets, taches and look like their mother molested them?

mcmanus said:
I could walk in any boozer in any city, town, village or hamlet in this fine country of ours and there will be a plastic rag kunt who has never seen the swamp yet will think because he has associated himself with United he knows everything regards football.

Twats. And why do they tend to like grey leather jackets, taches and look like their mother molested them?

So true, so common, so weak, so dim, such scum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.