Eamonn Holmes

Petetheblu said:
East Manchester said:
raghunter57 said:
Try walking around Derry and along that West coast area from Donegal area going South will blow the idea that Rags don't come from Ireland.
I go for breaks in Enniskillen and like Belfast has a good smattering of City shirts.
What Utd don't have a massive support from Ireland ? That will go against a few opinions on here?

rats I'll tell ya, just like rats.....
Spend some time over here, and you'll know how Michael Caine felt at Rorke's Drift. Bloody surrounded by the verminous scum.

I was out with Mrs Moon and eldest son who is a plastic rag last night in the Circus Tavern . I had no contact due to his wicked witch of a mother in his formative years.

Anyway sat facing us were 2 Eastern Europeans having a quiet pint until 'bald gob shite raggy' turned up. He started on about Uncle Malc and the Arabs going into selective history, franchises, how they are sleeping giants, how City are nothing to him as he carried on tslking sbout us. Just after he started 2 Americans arrived one a fit female... The Europeans left shaking their heads.

He continued his shite and the Americans started taking photos of the walls which are full of pictures inculding a City one cos it was a nice colour.

By this time I've been warned to keep quiet by Mrs Moon and then like a gift from the gods the American woman said he son supports Arsenal and asked him if that was good because she liked them as well.

Cue for me to burst into laughter, steam to come out of his ears and a confused look on her face.

blue b4 the moon said:
I was out with Mrs Moon and eldest son who is a plastic rag last night in the Circus Tavern . I had no contact due to his wicked witch of a mother in his formative years.

Anyway sat facing us were 2 Eastern Europeans having a quiet pint until 'bald gob shite raggy' turned up. He started on about Uncle Malc and the Arabs going into selective history, franchises, how they are sleeping giants, how City are nothing to him as he carried on tslking sbout us. Just after he started 2 Americans arrived one a fit female... The Europeans left shaking their heads.

He continued his shite and the Americans started taking photos of the walls which are full of pictures inculding a City one cos it was a nice colour.

By this time I've been warned to keep quiet by Mrs Moon and then like a gift from the gods the American woman said he son supports Arsenal and asked him if that was good because she liked them as well.

Cue for me to burst into laughter, steam to come out of his ears and a confused look on her face.
dong...........dong..........dong

East Manchester said:
blue b4 the moon said:

dong...........dong..........dong

Coincidentally that was the name of the next big thing signed by Baconface a few years ago. Surely he wasn't signed as a cynical marketing ploy just to shift some shirts in China. Wonder what happened to him?

And to swing right round to the starting point.................. the chubling that is Eamonn has been pretty quiet this season hasn't he? Surely he must recognise that Weee Davie Moyes has done the downward spiral thing at the swamp better than any other premier league manager so far this year?

Did anyone else see this useless fat **** on TV this morning (3/12/13)

The sports woman was talking about Brahim Abdelkader Diaz signing for City. Fatso was sat there with a face like a smacked arsed looking like he’d just arrived two minutes too late for the ‘all you can eat buffet’.

He asks the sports presenter if the boy is a local lad from Manchester. No she replies he’s from Spain. Really! Exclaims Chubs. Not from Manchester? I thought City was the local club that only brought local kids through.

The look of pain and disgust on his face at the thought of City picking up this kid was an absolute joy to behold. Long may it continue because I absolutely cannot abide the fat ****. He makes Adam Richman look like a fussy eater.

Anyway, welcome to Manchester Brahim.

As for you Holmes; you can go and eat your own body weight in Sh*t. What’s that? You already have….

Dr Mick said:
Did anyone else see this useless fat **** on TV this morning (3/12/13)

The sports woman was talking about Brahim Abdelkader Diaz signing for City. Fatso was sat there with a face like a smacked arsed looking like he’d just arrived two minutes too late for the ‘all you can eat buffet’.

He asks the sports presenter if the boy is a local lad from Manchester. No she replies he’s from Spain. Really! Exclaims Chubs. Not from Manchester? I thought City was the local club that only brought local kids through.

The look of pain and disgust on his face at the thought of City picking up this kid was an absolute joy to behold. Long may it continue because I absolutely cannot abide the fat ****. He makes Adam Richman look like a fussy eater.

Anyway, welcome to Manchester Brahim.

As for you Holmes; you can go and eat your own body weight in Sh*t. What’s that? You already have….
pmsl what programme was that? I'd love to see a youtube clip of that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.