Earliest City match attended by a forum member

I remember that! Lol!!! One of the stewards told my aunt (who had taken me to the match) to get me out! Who/what was bulldog??
I can't tell you how pleased I am that someone remembers that lol
Bit of a lad mate nutter take a look at cool cat thread.

Ooooh that's a seven months in front of me, Bk. I think my Blackpool game was in the September of '55!
You are correct - the Blackpool game was on 24 September, won 2-0 with goals from Revie and Johnstone
I've got a book -"Manchester City - A Complete Record" published in 1993

September 9,1966 11 years old with my Pop at a reunion of guys from Manchester who he had served with in WW2. Got to spend 10 days out of school, City won 3-1 and my dad's best mate Nigel, the biggest human I had ever seen, picked me up after City's 2nd and we jumped up and down on the Kippax and told me,"Lad, you're a blue, you'll never forget this." I never have! God rest all of their souls.

August 1968. 6-1 win v West Brom in the charity shield. Always stood in the scoreboard end though when we were playing the Rags in those days, that's where most of them stood as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.