Early Doors

One of the best lines is when they all chip in to pay Joan and Eddie's phone bill, then they start discussing about celebrating with a chippy tea, with the bill money they just got

"You only get one dad"

"You're mine"

(Long hug)

"To the regiment"

"I wish I was there"

What a beautiful way to end the show, everytime I watch it I know what's coming and I always seem to get something caught in my eyes.

Really great to catch this again. Best characters Phil and Nige (aka the bent lazy coppers). Best lines:
Phil "There's been a burglary at Currys" Landlord "Oh no. was much taken?" Nige "Not till we got there - toasters piled up in back of Panda. Couldn't let plain clothes get there first - thieving bastards!"

A very funny little throwaway line in the first episode of S2 after he had fucked off to another series set in Greater Manchester
Weird how it works.The weakest character actor of the whole cast makes it to the big time.
I liked peak Shameless but it was nowhere near near Early Doors as a TV programme.

Watching this for the first time. The two coppers told the gag about the flasher and his 'erect state'

A lad I worked with told me this story years ago and claimed it happened to his mam and her friend... now I know he was a lying git !!!

Weird how it works.The weakest character actor of the whole cast makes it to the big time.
I liked peak Shameless but it was nowhere near near Early Doors as a TV programme.
Can't stand McAvoy in the first series, there's something dislikable about him. The new BF in the 2nd series is a lot funnier.

0_EARLY-DOORS.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.