Early Leavers

On new years day I am on night shift starting at 6pm. Therefore I may need to leave a few minutes early. Would it be better if I don't turn up?. What a shit supporter I am.

Lrrr said:
On new years day I am on night shift starting at 6pm. Therefore I may need to leave a few minutes early. Would it be better if I don't turn up?. What a shit supporter I am.
You are allowed on this occasion only. In future bring a letter from your parents.

Re; "Early leavers" - I've just heard Jamie Redknapp (not for the first time) say that "thousands" of City fans had left the stadium early when we were losing to QPR on the final day. Is that true? Because from where I was in block 209 I didn't notice anyone leaving. I may have been oblivious to it, but everyone near me seemed determined to stay and recognise the teams achievements regardless of the result.

Astley Lad said:
Re; "Early leavers" - I've just heard Jamie Redknapp (not for the first time) say that "thousands" of City fans had left the stadium early when we were losing to QPR on the final day. Is that true? Because from where I was in block 209 I didn't notice anyone leaving. I may have been oblivious to it, but everyone near me seemed determined to stay and recognise the teams achievements regardless of the result.

Well it still looked completely full when we were presented with the Trophy,the twat !!
Just thought.Was the stupid cnut looking at the vacant seats left by the QPR fans,as they left before the presentation IIRC.

Astley Lad said:

Loads left, I remember our kid pointing it out and I didn't give a shit as I felt like leaving too.

SteWadda said:
Astley Lad said:

Loads left, I remember our kid pointing it out and I didn't give a shit as I felt like leaving too.

Probably most of the 'leavers' on this particular game were never actually inside and the unlucky ones stood outside. 117 seemed full at the end anyway.

blue b4 the moon said:
SteWadda said:
Astley Lad said:

Probably most of the 'leavers' on this particular game were never actually inside and the unlucky ones stood outside. 117 seemed full at the end anyway.

I've also watched it a millions times since on tele and sky show loads leaving.

I take my time, often watch highlights on screen before leaving, waiting 5-10 mins saves me hours, then I wander to town or up the road to newton heath.

My mate is always one for leaving early and I don't see why he does as he only has to wait for me anyways.he left just as the ball hit the net against the rags and so missed all the action that happened afterwards. I don't think he believed me until he tuned the radio and heard it on there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.