Early Leavers

let's move back to Maine Road we seem to have less early leavers there.
I used to be able to walk home in 10 mins.

I stayed til the end against Stoke and the car park was a nightmare, took me almost 25 mins to get off. I'll stick to leaving between 85-88 mins so i can get away from the car park in under 10 mins and get home.

Fuzzy Logic said:
I stayed til the end against Stoke and the car park was a nightmare, took me almost 25 mins to get off. I'll stick to leaving between 85-88 mins so i can get away from the car park in under 10 mins and get home.

Please don't tell us you decided to stay till the end because of some busy cunts on Bluemoon!!

de niro said:
Why don't we get the ref to blow the whistle on 85 minutes, then we'll all miss the traffic.
Wsg02.jpg

Fuzzy Logic said:

Do what you want but this is pathetic.

Im sure that traffic in west London is worse than a Manchester suburb but Chelsea don't appear to have the issue based on last night's game. Not commented on this before but people can do what they want. I just think the reasons for doing it are generally shit. And I'm glad people missed the QPR climax. Hope they had a good run home and got home in time for Strictly.

de niro said:
Why don't we get the ref to blow the whistle on 85 minutes, then we'll all miss the traffic.

Thankfully your school of thought wasn't shared by the ref against QPR last season.

Uwes Grandad said:
Why does anyone really care when people leave? It has nothing to do with anyone else. We have thread after thread on this subject.

Its about time this thread and similar ones, on the same subject, were locked completely.Same old whinging mob,"you`re not a true fan,unless you stay till the end ..."
Do me a favour, fuck off and worry about something more meaningful in life !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.