Early Leavers

I left on 89 mins because the game was over and I wanted to get home early because I'm ill. If i wasnt ill id probably have done the same. Couldn't give a shit about "clapping the team off". Couldn't give a shit I missed a goal. Gives me a reason to watch MOTD later.

Didsbury Dave said:
I left on 89 mins because the game was over and I wanted to get home early because I'm ill. If i wasnt ill id probably have done the same. Couldn't give a shit about "clapping the team off". Couldn't give a shit I missed a goal. Gives me a reason to watch MOTD later.

You'd stay to boo Mancini, I bet. ;)

Didsbury Dave said:
It's not on MotD.

Didsbury Dave said:

Thanks for at least admitting you couldn't give a shit

djimaldblue said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Thanks for at least admitting you couldn't give a shit

I was so ill so sneaked out after the 3rd goal :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.