ebay auctions

Just bought a Bambi DVD off ebay. Cost me £25. I thought “That’s a little dear”.
Having said that I did manage to get a fork lift truck for £200. It’s amazing what you can pick up.
I didn’t buy the painting of Mount Everest. The guy wanted £300 for it. I thought “That’s a bit steep”.

Just bought a Bambi DVD off ebay. Cost me £25. I thought “That’s a little dear”.
Having said that I did manage to get a fork lift truck for £200. It’s amazing what you can pick up.
I didn’t buy the painting of Mount Everest. The guy wanted £300 for it. I thought “That’s a bit steep”.

That you, Dangerfield?

There was a cup final ball on a in April from the Liverpool final signed by all the players. It was a buy it now of £600, crazy money I offered him 250 for it and he rejected it said he wanted 400, when it didn't sell he auctioned it and it went for around £90.

Just made 3 bids on 3 items jumping straight in with what I believe are fair prices, one item closes tomorrow afternoon and the others in a few days. I was the first bidder on all 3 lots, will be keeping an eye on the shill bidding @George Hannah mentioned.

Wont be long before I am disappointed again :)

But you didn't notice the shipping cost of the forklift was $8900.00 from Ohio.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.