ebay auctions

Bidded on Euro 2020 stickers, but they end up going for more than you pay for a packet in the shops. Any other saddos collecting them at the minute?

The Wales shirt I want is up to £146. 36 hours left. Vintage appear sporadically so it’s not an essential win. It’s just a shame as I have the money in the bank.

On one of the auctions I have entered there has been 2 bids other than mine, do I wait until the last hour or so or go in all guns blazing?

On one of the auctions I have entered there has been 2 bids other than mine, do I wait until the last hour or so or go in all guns blazing?

Go in at the end with an odd amount. Not used it for 10 years but say if you bid £51 and the highest other bid was £50 you would pay £51, so you were better putting £50.11 in case someone else was bidding £50.05 etc doing the same as you.

Used to get very cheap gig tickets there all the time until they stopped people selling them after they started their own ticket site.

Go in at the end with an odd amount. Not used it for 10 years but say if you bid £51 and the highest other bid was £50 you would pay £51, so you were better putting £50.11 in case someone else was bidding £50.05 etc doing the same as you.

Used to get very cheap gig tickets there all the time until they stopped people selling them after they started their own ticket site.

Cheers bud will have a go at that.

Cheers bud will have a go at that.

You don't need to wait until the last knock-ins. e-Bay allows you to put in your maximum bid total and then will bid on your behalf up to that amount if you are outbid by someone else. It works well especially as it forces you to think about about how much you would be prepared to pay and not to get sucked-in to a bidding war.

Not the last hour, the last 10 seconds, give them a full broadside with a very high bid and sit back and chuckle to yourself as your foes flap around the ether in mild panic.

You don't need to wait until the last knock-ins. e-Bay allows you to put in your maximum bid total and then will bid on your behalf up to that amount if you are outbid by someone else. It works well especially as it forces you to think about about how much you would be prepared to pay and not to get sucked-in to a bidding war.
Yes I was going to mention this as well. I thought the talk of outside software to do the same thing was unnecessary, but can it be better?
I wouldn't think so, but if it can, could you, or anyone let us know how?

Yes I was going to mention this as well. I thought the talk of outside software to do the same thing was unnecessary, but can it be better?
I wouldn't think so, but if it can, could you, or anyone let us know how?

Not sure I understand the question Mike. You use eBay to manage your bidding. Not a 3rd party piece of software.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.