Eberechi Eze

Isnt he like a winger or second striker?

Why is there talk like he is a centre midfielder?

We have Jack and Doku for the left, so tough for me to see how this works.

the way we line up in the box midfield he could play the LCM

LCM - RCM
DM - CB
But in rest defense he has to be a box to box player next to the DM, and part of the build up in the centre like Gundogan or Bruno Guimaraes that we want.

I prefer Bernardo Silva to start there, and maybe Lewis/Nunes being the rotation option.

If we want a centre player, Id prefer a more defensive/deep lying playmaker type.

dont see him starting many games for us. unless big injury problems across the squad in which case we could be fucked.

we need to be ultra careful of the the players excelling in lower half sides. Phillips looked great in Leeds, Nunes looked great in Wolves. not saying Eze is this category, but could be, especially if he goes from being fixed starter at Palace to 5/10 starts periodically here which can result his confidence shot.

I much more prefer of players from abroad coming in after performing well in a CL club like Haaland, Akanji, Bernardo etc. opposite example is Ake, coming from a shit Bournemouth turned out be very useful for us. so its not all rotten.

even Grealish had less great seasons than ok seasons here and he was immense in his last Villa season much more so than the likes of Phillips, Nunes before moving to Ciy etc.

Seems a strange one this. Undoubtedly a really good player, but his skillset is too similar to Grealish. Are we taking a punt that he can be converted to be one of our central midfielders?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.